CHB

Lacy's POV

Lacy woke up feeling super tired. Drew snored loudly as Lacy showered and got dressed. Picking out her favorite outfit she did a little twirl in front of the mirror and frowned. It didn't seem right. She crept over to Piper's bed hoping she would help her match an outfit. Piper wasn't in bed. Lacy sensed something was wrong, but knew Piper would come back before she knew it. Skipping back she did her hair, makeup and fixed her dress. That's when Lacy noticed the note. Picking it up as she walked out of the cabin reading it as quickly as possible. 

Dear Lacy, 

Hey girl, since some drama happened overnight I've decided to run away from CHB. If you want to know what happened go ask my friends. Anyway, please give this note to Chiron to read during lunch so no one will worry or look for me. I believe you are fit to be counselor, don't let me down! 

Love, Piper

Lacy reread the note three times before realizing this was no joke. She hasn't seen Piper at all last night. As she chewed on some bread her brain began to wake up and Lacy read the note one last time. Her eyes widened and her scream of "NO!" woke the entire camp.

Annabeth's POV 

I was snoring away (hey at least I don't drool like some certain seaweed-brain I know) and woke up as soon as possible when I heard a cry of "NO!" Quickly running outside fully dressed. Yes, we Athena kids sleep in our regular clothes. You can never be too prepared. I met a crying Lacy kneeling on the grass. Patting her back she looked at me; and her sad face morphed into anger. 

"Why the hell did you do this to Piper?" Lacy basically screamed in my ear. I stumbled back, "After all she sacrificed to help you, you treat like this?" I had no idea what she was talking about. Percy ran to my aid helping me up. "Woah woah, calm down. What happened to you, you look like a mess." Percy said. It was true, she was extremely pale and mascara ran down her face. Her eyes were puffy from crying and she held a crumbled piece of paper in her hand.

Shoving Percy aside I pointed at the paper, "What's that?" Lacy looked at it and broke down into tears again. She rolled it up into a ball and chucked it at my forehead. Percy caught it and we both read the note.

When we finished tears ran down my face dripping onto the paper. "No way." choked Percy. His sea blue eyes were filled grief. Nearby I heard the bathroom exploding once again. Looking up at him I saw the look of understanding flood his face. "This is all Jason and that b*tch Reyna's fault." Lacy stared up at him with a look of wonder and raced back to her cabin. Wait, she was heading towards Reyna and Jason. My lips curved into a smile.

Jason was squeezing Reyna's hand totally unware of Lacy running towards him. She leaped, and trust me, you do not wanna meet an angry Aphrodite kid. The running mascara and pale face made her seem a whole new level of creepy. The goddess of love probably blessed Lacy with extreme strength, for she grabbed both of them and wrapped her arms around their necks. Percy ran over and tackled Lacy to the ground so Jason and Reyna could breath. 

"What was that for?" spat Jason. "For Piper!" Lacy cheered. Jason's eyes lit up, "Speaking of Piper, where is she? I need to talk to her." 

"She ran away you idiot!" I called stomping over. Jason's blue eyes filled with tears and he ran back to his cabin, Reyna following him closely. Chiron galloped over. I turned, "I want to read a note during breakfast today, please make sure I have all the camper's attention. Chiron seemed pretty surprised that I was giving orders but I just walked over and grabbed my breakfast before he could speak. While walking over to the Athena table, I gave Percy a peck on the cheek. His face turned a bright shade of red and I laughed.

 During breakfast Chiron stomped his hooves getting everyone's attention. "Campers! Annabeth has a message to you." I rose and pulled out the note, when I finished I started crying again while everyone stared wide-eyed at me. 

"You mean Piper left?" called Drew. I rolled my eyes, was she spending time with Percy? Lacy nodded solemnly, probably thinking about her role as counselor. "Whooo hooo!!" shouted Drew, "No more Dumpster Queen!" Lacy eyed Drew carefully wondering where would hurt the most. While some people burst into tears, others glared at Jason and Reyna. Everyone had tuned into the "Lacy beats people up" session, so they all knew who was held responsible.

A few years later....

Jason's POV

I woke up my vision blotted with tears. It's been four years since Piper left, but it was still fresh in Jason's mind. Sometimes he even woke up with his pillow wet and screaming for her to come back. Rubbing his eyes, he threw on a sweatshirt and a pair of jeans. He lifted off the ground and flying in no direction in particular. He looked down and nearly fell out of the sky. Below him were a gang of monsters, hundreds of them, heading towards. Jason turned around, oh no, Camp Half Blood was under siege. He turned around and fled the sight, wanting to warn Chiron as quickly as possible. 

Yall like it? Comment yes if you want Jason to die (I sound like Rick lol) or stay alive. I'm running out of ideas folks. 900-960 words, damn.