The Search for Piper (Part 2)

After a few days I come back and update my story AND THERE ARE AROUND 250 VIEWS??! GODS THANKS SO SO MUCH!!!!! Anyway, please enjoy and check out my other story, Lost. (I'm trying to get more views on that one too lol.)

Waking up felt horrible. Piper groaned and shifted against the tree truck. Sitting up she rubbed her eyes. The rabbit she ate the night before seemed to merely disappear. Looking up, she noticed the sun was high in the sky. "How long was I out?" Piper mumbled. Getting up and brushing off her jeans and T-shirt, she gathered the ice daggers and stalked into the woods to hunt for her breakfast.

Jason took a deep breath as he faced Khione. Steading his gladius he glared at the ice princess. "Where is Piper." he growled his sword at her neck. Both Jason and Khione knew this was useless, the goddess could just disappear and be on with her life. But this time she chose to surrender. Her smile sent a shiver down Jason's spine. "Don't you know? That idiot escaped and is somewhere in the woods. If you're lucky you might find her dead body." and with a wicked crackle, Khione turned into a flurry of snow. He stumbled forward and steadied himself on the wall before he could get knocked out. "Hey!" came Leo's voice, "I found something cool that you might wanna see!"

Jason walked over to Leo and Percy feeling as if nothing could cheer him up. Rubbing his forehead he stumbled down the stairs and into a dark room. In the center there was a cell, a really big one, made completely out of metal. His eyes widened as he saw three dead bodies surrounding a chair with cut ropes hanging lifelessly from their position. At the very corner of the prison, there was a bunch of broken china. "Man, this is one terrible prison." muttered Percy, "I mean, I've seen worse." "Gotcha man, Calypso's island may have been pretty, but dang that place was a nightmare." said Leo with a shake of his head. Piper must have been here, thought Jason. When they got onto their horses, the heroes noticed the dark cloud settling over the woods. "Zeus is angry, and he's gonna take his anger out on Piper."

After my tiny meal, I got up and started my daily walk of about one hundred miles. While walking, I noticed this huge dark cloud following me wherever I went. I ran as fast as I could, but the cloud still followed. "Please, Zeus, whatever you are angry at please forgive." I screamed at the howling winds. That's when a tree branch came crashing down and I blacked out. 

My eyes fluttered open and I stood face to face with Zeus. Startled, I stumbled back before I could regain my senses and become a natural human being again. "Um, hi!" I said, cursing myself for the awkwardness. "Piper! Piper wake up!" Zeus spoke without moving his mouth. The voice sounded oddly familiar. Zeus stepped towards me and placed his finger on my forehead. The warm touch of a god felt good and I was washed out of the dream. Gasping, I sat up. A boy was leaning over me, his startling blue eyes crowded with tears. "Pipes!" he flung himself on my bed and hugged me. I pushed him off. Something felt different about my head, rubbing my eyes I glazed into his beautiful eyes, "Who are you?"

Will reported to us that Piper had lost her memory. Annabeth hurried into her cabin and didn't come out. Hazel started crying on Frank's shoulder. Percy tried to talk to Annabeth but she pushed him away. Leo was the most affected, he shouted and Luke and even got him injured. Hair steaming, Leo stomped away. Jason stayed by Piper's side everyday, all day. Talking to her in soothing words, Piper still didn't remember anything, only her conversation with Zeus. One day two strangers arrived at Camp. They had somehow gotten through the magical barrier without breaking it. Piper rushed towards them and they embraced. "These are my friends," Piper explained, "I met them a long time ago." 

The blond-haired girl stepped forward, "I'm Sadie, and this is my nerd brother Carter." "Hey!" shouted the boy. He looked just like Leo, minus the dirt and oil. Carter looked directly at me, "I think there's a way to get your girlfriend's memory back."