Fight

Piper's POV

When Piper opened her eyes again, she was standing at the place she always dreaded. They were standing in front of a girl, her eyes wide, and bloodshot from crying. She guessed they looked pretty scary in the black cloaks and shadows covering their face. "Hello." Piper said slowly, "Would you be so kind to escort us to camp?" She said it in a kind tone, but the girl was so scared she nodded and tripped over a rock while leading.

"We have, um.. visitors!" She called. Piper rolled my eyes and stepped forward. "I would like to see Chiron." She said in her deadly calm and cold voice. That's when I spotted him. Jason walked out from the Zeus cabin wearing some jeans and a CHB t-shirt. Piper tensed, ready to see Reyna appear behind him, but she never did. Lord Chaos interrupted her little mind debate. He stepped forward, "Ah Chiron my old friend! Nice to see you again, you have asked for fighters and I have given you fighters." He gestured to his army. "Good luck." And with those words he disappeared. Chiron cleared his throat, "The children of Hephaestus have created a cabin for you at the back." He pointed at Leo. "You can guide them to the cabin." When Piper saw Leo she wanted to run into his arms and cry. She noticed he had a picture strapped to his belt. She would ask him about it later.

"Come on." Piper said curtly and they marched over to Leo. "Um, hey! Chaos cabin is right over here!" Her hand snatched the photo from his belt. "Hey!" Leo yelped. It was a picture of her, at least, what she was before. "Who's this?" she asked in her cold voice. Leo flinched, "That's my friend Piper, do you know her?" Piper sighed and handed the photo back to Leo. Turning to her friends she beckoned them to join her in the cabin.  They sat down on their beds finally able to take off the cloaks. You see the shadow is literally connected to the hood. Like when Peter Pan gets his shadow sewn back on, just on a cloak. Piper laid back on her bed wondering how long it would take for them to realize it was her.

"Name review!" shouted Beckendorf. They huddled around his bunk reading off the list of names on a sheet of paper. Piper's new name was Omega. Luke's was Scratch, Zoë's Star, Bianca's Moon, Beckendorf's Fire, and Silena's was Heart. Luke and Silena hated their names, when Beckendorf finished, they instantly started complaining.

"Why does my name have to be Scratch? Can't it be Handsome or something?" Luke complained. Piper slapped him gently, "Your name is Scratch because you have a scratch. Make sense?" "Nope."

The next day the six woke up. Camp seemed to just have awoken, there were only a few campers out slashing hay dummies into pieces. They quickly dressed into their cloaks. Silena muttered something about how plain they were as they stalked out of the cabin.

After breakfast Piper checked her schedule. Sword fighting, never was her favorite. Luke accompanied her there, announcing that she was supposed to teach them the ways of Chaos. Piper sighed and faced the campers. "Greetings, today we will be learning sword techniques."

"Duh." someone muttered. A snicker rose from the crowd. Piper rolled her eyes and marched up to the boy who said it and dragged him up to stage. "Well, I will show you our first method." She gave a small nod to the boy and they circled each other. Piper's eyes darted around looking for weak points in his armor. He lunged and she sidestepped, allowing him to fall right in front of her. Grabbing his sword she pointed it at his neck. "You should all know that lunging is never a good tactic." She waved the boy off and he ran back into the crowd. She pointed at Luke, "Pair them up." He nodded, and started to group up the campers.

When all the campers were split up and practicing their sword fighting, Piper turned to be face to face with Jason. She raised an eyebrow at Luke but he was busy showing off to the Apollo kids. "I'm your partner." Jason muttered. "Ok." she said coolly. Grabbing his wrist she dragged him to the corner of the arena. They started fighting, and not long after, Piper had Jason pinned to the ground. "Not bad." he said getting up. "And, do you happen to know a girl named Piper Mclean?" Piper froze, and said slowly, "No, why are you asking?" Jason clearly got uncomfortable, and started fidgeting with the collar of his shirt. "Long story."

Piper was about to ask him to go away when Luke came up. "Let's go." she grumbled and stomped back outside.

Jason watched as she stomped outside. He was fairly sure it was a girl, and she knew Piper because of the way she gripped her dagger when he mentioned her name. He knew she was lying about not knowing her, and Jason would do anything to find out where Piper was hiding. Racing to Leo, who gave him a look of disgust. "What do you want Sparky?" None of his friends have been very friendly. After Reyna cheated on him, they got the tiniest bit nicer. He guessed he deserved it, "Well, I think Omega knows something about Piper." Leo's eyes widened. "They asked me about the photo yesterday." Before he could say anymore Jason walked over to her, and put an arm around her shoulder. Omega froze and quickly pushed his arm off, "What do you want." she snarled. "Information about Piper." he responded with equal coldness. "There is something you are hiding, something about Piper." he paused, "Tell me, what do you know about her. She is my girlfriend after all."

"She is not your girlfriend!" Omega snapped. Jason's eyes gleamed, "How did you know that?" "I know that 'cause she told me Sherlock."

"Then you've seen her."

"What if I have."

"I just want her back ok? No need to get all snappy on me."

"What if she doesn't want you back huh?" her response surprised him, "What if she has her own boyfriend and is living a perfect happy life and doesn't need you ruining it!" With that, Omega stormed off. I stood there frozen with shock, after all I'd been through, it just ends like this? I was about to follow her when the boy from sword-fighting glared at me, "Don't, you've done enough damage." Leo walked over, "Dude, that sure backfired." Jason just sighed, if Piper was happy without him, let it be.

That night he dreamed that he was standing at the bay of the River Styx. A raspy voice called You made an oath, if broken you shall pay. Piper is at camp, you just don't know it. Lose her forever and YOU SHALL PAY! Jason woke in cold sweat. Hippie Zeus glared at him as if saying, "Dude, you've gotta know who Piper is man." He quickly showered and got dressed. After breakfast Chiron stomped his hooves, "Camp Half-Blood is under attack!" Everyone got up and strapped on their armor. The army of Chaos ran into the woods, swords drawn. A few minutes later they came back, way before the Greeks were ready to fight. A loud boom of thunder rang through the clearing and a dark mist settled ahead of Chaos's army. Standing there was Lord Chaos himself.

"Wonderful job my army." He paid no attention to the Greeks, "You have passed the test, and Piper dear, you did a great job leading." Jason's heart stopped beating. Piper? Chaos continued, "I've decided to stop the barriers and let old friends reunite." He raised his hands and the thunder and black mist grew and grew. A few minutes later it cleared and Jason saw who were truly under the hoods.

Standing there was Piper, and some other kids whom he didn't recognize. But he didn't care, his eyes were fixed on Piper. He didn't even remember running to her and embracing her in a long hug. "Piper!" Lacy's shriek echoed around the woods. She jumped and gave her half-sister a fierce hug. Looking around he noticed Annabeth walking towards the sandy-haired guy with Percy following with an irritated look. "Luke." she murmured, "Is it really you?" Jason remembered the stories they told about Luke stabbing himself to prevent world domination. Nico was hugging the girl with dark, braided hair which Jason found strange because the dude rarely even touched anyone. As happiness filled the camp he remembered the line from the prophecy. Lost friends shall reunite. Just the thought of it made him smile.

Did you enjoy? This was my longest chapter yet. Thanks so much for spending your time to read these fanfics!!! Peace.