The Healer God

Gosh I am so sorry for not updating! I guess it just slipped my mind!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

"Are you sure?" I fumbled over the words. "Yeah I'm sure," Sadie grumbled, "I used it to fix my brother's girlfriend." Carter turned a bright shade of red. Sadie slapped his back, "It's ok brother boy. No need to be embarrassed."

"So what is this healing source?" Annabeth butted it. Carter scratched his head, "Well, I guess his name is Apollo." Jason facepalmed, "How could we be so stupid?" "Oh gee, I don't know." Sadie said, twirling her staff, "Let's see, we ask Apollo to heal Piper, he will, and we are all happy."

"It's not that easy," Annabeth muttered, "You see you've got to give something to Apollo or else he won't do anything for you. That's how Greek gods work." She added quickly when she saw Carter's quizzical face. "Welp my apprentices," Leo grinned with the Argo II hovering over the kids, "It's time for Uncle Leo to give you a ride!"

"Gods of Egypt!" Carter yelped when he saw the bronze dragon who had turned around and blew fire in his face, "What the heck is this?" 

"I don't care brother boy, but we're definitely going to suggest these kinds of boats to the House." Sadie said, skipping around while sucking on some hard yellow candies. 

Jason faced the skies and let out a breath he had been holding in. When Leo got his Wii controller, they headed off to Mount Olympus. Piper had spent most of her time on deck, sweeping the floor, trying to grasp back tiny little memories Zeus had taken. He knew how it felt, Hera had swiped his memory clean when they had met. It was NOT something you wanted to get for a step-mother Christmas present. "We're here!" Leo shouted.

"Finally!" Carter muttered, "I was just about ready to vanish!" "Hey that wasn't so bad!" Leo shouted back, ignoring Carter's comment, "Only about two hours! Now I'm just gonna drop you off here." The rope ladder swayed dangerously as Piper, Annabeth, and Jason reached the "highest" floor. Glancing at the mortals who had gathered around, Jason wondered what they were seeing instead of a giant war ship. He took a deep breath, time to do the impossible of trying to convince Apollo to heal Piper.

Piper's POV

As I walked into the Empire State building, I knew something was up. Annabeth and Jason kept casting nervous glances at me. When we got into the elevator, Annabeth punched in 600 "uh, is that even a floor?" I asked. Annabeth put her hand on my shoulder, "Yes, it is." With a ding! the doors clicked open, and we stood at the foot of a huge building. I stood there, my jaw on the floor until Jason patted my back and said, "Come on, we'll get your memory back." Even as he said it, the look on his face betrayed the fact that I probably wasn't. 

I guess my thoughts wandered 'cause when Annabeth stopped, I bumped right into her. She ignored me and announced to the large human beings that sat in comfy looking thrones, "Apollo, may we speak with you?" The guy that literally glowed yellow stepped forward and beckoned us to follow him. When we arrived at an empty room, Annabeth marched up, "We need you to heal Piper's memory, only a god can take them, and only you can restore it." I probably looked pretty clueless because Apollo raised an eyebrow in my direction. "I can't." he said simply, "I can't, Zeus has forbidden me to or else he'll make me mortal again!" The fear in the god's eyes almost made Piper laugh, almost. "I knew it," a voice muttered in the back. Whipping around the kids were face to face Zeus. 

"I took it for a reason." Piper could hear thunder and wind howling outside. "How could you do this?" Jason spoke up, "I mean, if love means anything, can't you just give Piper her memory back?" Wait, was that Jason but her boyfriend or something? She remembered sitting on the roof with his and sharing a kiss. As soon as it came, the memory was gone. "I don't care." Zeus thundered. "Well, I've gotta go!" Apollo faked a smile and disappeared. "Coward," Zeus growled, "Go back to camp, I bet you your oracle with provide with the information you need." "But.." Jason started. "GO!" Zeus roared and the world blacked out.