Suddenly?

Chapter 2

Woozi's POV

"How's things going?" I am still here sitting at my office while talking to the bodyguard that I've ordered to follow Seungkwan and Jiyoon.

I didn't heard of something intimate that's why I trust Seungkwan of being friends with my sister but I don't trust my sister. She's much better on flirting than me and now she's making a move to take Seungkwan away
from me. I know I'm a bit too much but I really like Seungkwan and I won't bother having a competition with Sooyoung even though she was my sister.

'How dare she stole my man away from me?!'

["Sir, they're at the park now and Ms. Jiyoon is clinging around Mr. Seungkwan's arm. I bet they're having good time. Can we just let them enjoy? I think Mr. Boo is a good guy. I'm sure he won't hurt Ms. Jiyoon."]

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING??!"

This bodyguard is getting into my nerves now. I'm not making him follow them because I don't want him to hurt my sister, it's because I don't want my sister to get Seungkwan first before me. Damm'it!

["Boss, I just thought you doesn't like Mr. Boo for Ms. Lee because you're afraid that he will hurt her!"] He said nervously.

"Idiot! I told you to follow them because Seungkwan is mine Got it?! He's just mine! Fuck!"

Out of frustration, I dropped my phone without knowing what I am saying.

After realization...

"WHAT THE HECK! DID I JUST SAID THAT TO MY BODYGUARD?!!!!"

Meanwhile:

The BODYGUARD
Still can't get over of what his Boss said just now.

"Argh! What did I just do? Just because I'm mad, I let myself confess my feelings for Seungkwan to my Bodyguard! How stupid I am!"

*Knock...knock...*

"Come in!" I shouted.

"Good afternoon Sir, this are the files for our current project. Director Lee wanted you to look at this for the final checking."

"Just leave it on my secretary''s table. I'll check it later."

"Yes sir. I'll be leaving now Sir." She bowed at me before leaving.

This girl is the deputy chief of Finance department and Director Lee is my father. Even though, I am managing this company now, I always need my father's help cause I'm afraid to commit mistakes. I admit I'm not that perfect even though I completed my degree, I still don't know a lot of things when it comes to business. I still need his guidance for the success of our company.

*Ayo ladiesssss! This is your story. Ije wake up, wake up wake up we-wake up....*

I answered my phone as I see my bodyguards name. He must have something to report to me. By the way, my ringtone, is Seungkwan's voice when he tried to wake Jiyoon the last time he visited her. I recorded it secretly cause I found him cute and put it as my ringtone. Isn't it cute? Hihi!