Finally

Chapter 4

Seungkwan's POV

"Yah Seungkwan-ah! Why are you ignoring me now?! Aren't we developed some good relationship now? But why are you still mad at me?"
"Aren't you going to talk to me now? Seungkwan-ah, I'm going to sulk now."

I hit my own forehead because of how childish Woozi is. How the heck would a CEO act like this? Seriously?!

"I told you, we're on your company now and we shouldn't include personal matters here. I'm still your secretary and you're my boss. Behave yourself okay?"

"But we did it---"

"Shut up Woozi! Or else, I will never let you do that again."

He suddenly bites his lower lip because of what I've said. He fears me and my words now huh.

"Fine! Just let me kiss you later during break." He said while pouting.

"Behave your horny mind. I'm going to work now and don't you dare bother me."

"But! Aren't you going to talk to me while working?"

"If it's about work, of course I have to talk to you. But if it's about our relationship again, better shut up!" I can't handle this guy anymore. He's annoying me too much and embarrassing me at the same time.

"Did you just said that we're in a relationship now? Did you just said that? Are we really in a relationship now? Really???"

"Ughh! Woozi! Can you please shut up? You're employees are still outside don't you remember? Why are you making too much scenes? You're making embarrassed for Pete's sake."

"I'm just making sure if we are in a relationship now. Are we?"

"Just believe whatever you think but don't mess up with me. I swear, I'll never stay at your house again."

"I'll take that as a yes. YESSSSS! WHOAHHHHH!" He shouted and I harshly brushed my head because of what he's doing.

Seriously, I can't believe he's my boss.

Jiyoon's POV

I wonder how's things going between Seungkwan and My brother. I hope my plans already worked. And if not, I swear, I'm gonna steak Seungkwan from my brother for real. Gosh! He's so slowly. What's so hard on confessing feelings? Tsk!

But anyways, let's just call Seungkwan. I dialed Boo's number. I expect that I will be talking to Seungkwan but I heard my brother's nag instead...

["Yah Seungkwan-ah! Why are you ignoring me now?! Aren't we developed some good relationship now? But why are you still mad at me? Aren't you going to talk to me now? Seungkwan-ah, I'm going to sulk now."]

What the heck is the meaning of this??

["I told you, we're on your company now and we shouldn't include personal matters here. I'm still your secretary and you're my boss. Behave yourself okay?"]

Did my plan works? Why are they talking about personal matters now?

["But we did it---" ]