Lifa app

The app is for pc, phone and other electronic devices. it will automatically appear and it can not be deleted.

The text in the app is in english and I am always able to read it. the logo and app itself will always look like in the pictures below. the name of the app is always „lifa app". It is compatible with all electronic devices I own in all realities and never crashes. it does not require internet access or cellular service to use. It does not lag. when someone else is holding a device that has the lifa app on it, the app will disappear. it will reappear once they stop touching the device. The lifa app will only open if I open it. if i am using the lifa app and someone other than myself looks at the device i am using it on, they will see a black screen. the script and appearance of the lifa app may be changed at any time. once inside, the dimensions of the application fit any device it is on. when the app is opened on a laptop, the window that pops up has the original 1242 x 2688 pixel dimensions. the app can not go fullscreen on a laptop. The loading screen looks like the picture below. the upper half of the hourglass starts out full and the „sand" in it goes in the bottom half as the app loads. after the app has loaded , which takes precisely 5 seconds, the main menu will appear. There are five topics to choose from the main menu. The topics are reality, design, myself, spiritual and resources. each of these options can be clicked to bring up a different page. at the top is a black search bar to search for a specific feature. at the bottom is a button to at a new feature if needed. above the button is an information icon the user can click on and read the introduction to the app and how it works. when the user clicks on the information icon next to the features an explanation of the feature pops up. the information can always close by clicking on the x in the right corner at the bottom or when the user clicks behind the information box. on whatever reality the golden crown is placed, means that the user is currently in this reality. when the user clicks on the silver crown at the bottom they come back to the main menu. The computer arrow at the side brings the user back to the page before. if it is needed(for visualization) a crown is placed wherever the user wants it, so they can put the crown on their head. the crown looks like the silver one that is shown in the app. only the user can see and feel the crown. The crown is only used for visualization and appears next to the user when he clicks on something visualize related. The crown is used to detect the visualization so that the lifa app can use it. after clicking confirm or start the feature will be activated.

REALITY⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

when the reality option is clicked, it brings the user to the screen in the picture below. all features of this topic are listed.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ · REALITY SHIFTING ˚Ն◎֊

first you choose a reality from the shown one. then you can set a limited amount of years, months, weeks and days to where you want to shift, or you can choose to permanently shift. you only can choose a time limit for the desired reality. when you choose to shift to the wr or cr you instantly get asked if you want to confirm this decision. after choosing a desired amount of time for the dr you click the „confirm" button. After that you automatically go to bed and fall asleep to wake up in the reality you chose to shift to.after the time limit has passed you instantly fall asleep in bed and wake up back in your cr/wr (if you didn't choose to stay permanently). you are always aware of your shift, the other realities and your memories always stay.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ · REALITY CHECK ˚Ն◎֊

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ you can choose a reality to check on. you get to choose between your desired reality, old reality, wr or any other reality that you have created. after choosing a reality, you get to see everything in 1st person perspective from the screen. you can hear dialogue and the inner monologue is in subtitles. If you want to see the full view you can open the full screen with the symbol.