Chapter 2

As Izuku started to wake up he groaned as he pulled his head up as it was very uncomfortable. As the memories started to roll back into his mind he chuckled, "Dabi you bastard." As soon as those words left his mouth he felt eyes on him immediately and he regretted saying that. "How do you know my name?" Dabi asked, "That's a secret." he retorted back now bringing his head forward to look at him. He took in his surroundings and he realised that he was at the league's base and there were 4 other people in the room besides Dabi. There was Toga, Shigaraki, Twice, and Kurogiri. "Shigaraki Tomura, Himiko Toga, Twice, and Kurogiri." he looked at each one of them as he said their names, extracting different reactions from them all. "Now if I recall you guys are the League of Villains. What could the the League possibly want with lil' old me?" (Gravity Falls reference) he said. You could hear the smirk in his voice which pissed off the villains.

    Shigaraki walked up to him, "Join us." he said. Midoriya scoffed, "What? Your first attempt at turning a 1-A student into a villain didn't work so you had to try again?" At first Shigaraki seemed about to burst at the mention of his failed attempt but then he registered the words he just said. Izuku looked up at him daringly. Shigaraki tore off Izuku's mask and gasped, all of them did. Except for Toga, she just blushed because she's Toga.

    "Y-you?!" Shigaraki screamed in a raspy voice, "Yeah?? What about me?" he asked in a bitchy tone. "You're the Silent Ripper?!" (I'm so creative ^o^)he asked as if his whole life was a lie, "Yes, obviously I am." he said bored. "Listen I don't have time to deal with this, I need to head back to the dorms..." he said as he sighed and got up to leave. Just as he was about to leave he stopped at the doorway, "Oh, and if you tell anybody about this..." the room went eerily silent, "I'll kill all of you." he said smiling like a maniac.

    As Deku was getting back to the dorms he turned off his quirk and the consequences of his actions finally settled in. How could he let them figure out his identity like that?! God he was so stupid! He'll deal with that problem later but for now he's gonna go to bed and pretend like nothing happened because he's tired as fuck and needs sleep... but memes first, memes always come first.

-The next day-

    Izuku woke up and couldn't help but feel nervous but he played it off as just not feeling well and got ready for the day.

    As he got to school he meet up with his usual friend group, Iida, Uraraka, Todoroki, and Tsu, and talked for a while before his teacher, Shouta Aizawa AKA: Earaser Head, came in and they all went to their seats. As his teacher started to say what they were doing today his stomach dropped.

    "Today we'll be investigating the serial killer case, 'Silent Ripper'."