Chapter 5

Izuku woke up in his bed very confused, how did he get here?? Then last night's memories came back to him, Aizawa must have carried him back, "I'll have to apologize for that later." he muttered to himself as he got out of bed to get ready.

When he came downstairs to the kitchen he spotted Bakugo sitting there, "Morning, Kacchan!" he said in a cheerful voice. Bakugo just 'Tch-ed' and looked away. Midoriya sighed and went over to the coffee machine and grabbed the bag of coffee grounds and a coffee filter and made coffee as he hummed some random tune no one had heard before. Bakugo just looked at him as if the world was going to end, Why was Izuku making coffee? Izuku never drank coffee, even if he pulled an all-nighter!

Bakugo noticed 2 other people standing in the doorway also shaken up at the sight of deku making coffee. One of them spoke up which was Kirishima, "Woah, Mido-bro, you're full of surprises lately! First with that evaluation and then with drinking coffee!" Midoriya just smiled and said, "I guess I've been drinking it more often, hehe." he said shyly and nervously, still not quite used to people showing him so much attention at one time, because no there was like 10 other people here now staring at him.

As the attention was dismissed from him he walked over to the couch in the common room and sat down taking a sip of his coffee. Todoroki walked up to him, his presence completely undetected by Izuku. "What's with the sudden change Izuku?" he asked, making Midoriya nearly spit out his coffee, "Don't scare me like that Todoroki-kun!" Midoriya exclaimed. "I swear you're like a ghost..." he mumbled under his breath.

"Anyways what did you need Todoroki?" Midoriya asked, "Well I was wondering why you suddenly started drinking coffee. It's pretty strange." He asked for the second time. "Sheesh! If I knew that me drinking coffee got this reaction, I never would have drank it in the first place!" He said more like yelled because half of the people in the room were staring at him. "Sorry guys." He said awkwardly and shyly.

After he was done talking to Todoroki he downed the rest of his coffee and put his cup in the sink after washing it out and headed to class.