Chapter 6

As he was making his way to class he was ultimately stopped by All Might who asked Midoriya to follow him. Not really having a choice Izuku followed All Might to the faculty lounge where they had their normal meetings like this.

As they settled in, All Might spoke up saying "Young Midoriya! I heard about what you did in class yesterday! I must say that's quite impressive, my boy!" He said in a gleeful tone of voice that made Midoriya feel even more proud of his accomplishment yesterday. "Thanks, All Might!" He said in a soft yet loud voice showing All Might his deepest appreciation of his thanks. It was moments like these that kept him from fully switching over to the villains side and he was very grateful for them. "I'm just speaking what's on my mind is all." He said followed by a chuckle from the man. "Anyways, I called you in here for something other than saying good job. I need your help with something." He said, looking at Midoriya. "Sure All Might! What is it?" He asked, "Well, I need you to help me with these cases that I've been stuck on for quite some time!" He said. Sure, Nezu asked him to test the boy's academic potential for reasons unspoken to him, but he was also curious of how smart the boy really was. 

Midoriya sighed, " Sure, All Might! But don't blame me if I'm a little slow today, all I've been doing lately is solving crime cases and it's really tiring." He half complained but in the end he was happy to solve more cases. All Might chuckled "Sorry about that..." He said while scratching the back of his head. "Now, let's get going on these cases, shall we?" He asked "Yeah, let's do it!" He said energetically. Ytgtyt544tyjhhghnhnbdr IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT