Chapter 7

Midoriya was walking into class expecting to be yelled at, his session with All Might took nearly 1 ½ hours! There's no way that Mr. Aizawa would let that slide! So he walked into class and not even 2 seconds later he was in bindings that belonged to none other than Mr. Aizawa himself. Midoriya sighed internally bracing himself for the scolding he was going to get later, for now he would just have to hold up till then with his teacher glaring at him all period and treating him unfairly compared to the rest of the students like, giving him a couple extra laps or adding a few more pounds to his weights during practice, but it was nothing he couldn't handle.

After class ended Aizawa had called him to stay after all the other students, which, knowing what was about to go down, rushed out of the classroom and back to the dorms avoiding the wrath of their outraged teacher. Midoriya stood in front of his teacher's desk silently waiting for something to happen when his teacher spoke up, "Why were you late Midoriya?" He asked in a stone cold voice presenting no mercy whatsoever. "Umm, I-I was with All Might solving some cases, and it took longer than I expected." He stuttered out nervously. Aizawa just sighed and said," Of course you were with him..." Wait what was that supposed to mean?!

Aizawa had pushed him out of the classroom saying something along the lines of 'I can't believe I wasted my time on this.' or 'why did I think it was something serious?'

Once out of the classroom he sighed and started walking back to the dorms feeling defeated and out of energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was so short, I've been really busy lately 😥