Chapter 101-120

Chapter 101 Poison 3

Ye Zhongtai’s nephew said: "Do you have any explanation?"

Ye Qingli gently lowered his eyes.

At this moment, she completely put down her heart.

Put aside the last hope for this person.

Tiger poison does not eat!

In the past, she still had at least one hope. I hope that there is still a trace of affection in his heart.

But now, she is completely disappointed!

In short, in his heart, has always been a family, business ... never existed this daughter.

Nothing...

It seems that I have only left here.

Unfortunately, she has not yet fulfilled the desire of this old body owner. Recapture everything she has.

She shook her head and said softly: "No."

Guo has already done this to the point. What else can she say?

The truth is not important, what matters is what they want!

Obviously, Ye Zhongtai’s heart does not have the presence of this daughter.

Ye Zhiyuan, who is carrying a long beard, said in a deep voice: "If you really don't justify it, then don't blame the old man for implementing the family rules!"

His voice said coldly: "According to the family rules, you must drive your mother and you out of Ye Family! In the future, the Ye Family Tree will no longer have your name!"

Even if Guo’s disguise is good, her eyes are also showing a happy color that can’t be concealed!

From then on, she will be able to get rid of the curse of Jiang Yunge!

For so many years, Jiang Yunge’s dead man’s tablet is like a mountain, firmly pressed against her head. At the time of the sacrifice every year, Guo must first worship her tablet.

No one knows how humiliating her heart is when she kneels down!

Now, she can finally kick the sultry tablet from the ancestral hall!

How far is it to play!

From then on, the entire Ye family is one of them!

My own daughter will also be a long-lost woman!

Ye Jinli is more happy to jump up.

Fortunately, her brain has not yet fully entered the water. In the case of Ye Yunqi’s death and death, she knows that it is not a time of cheering.

But she still proudly looked at Ye Qingli.

This little monk taught himself as a long sister.

In the future, I will slap a slap in the face!

In the future, you are just a low-lying shackle!

Hit you, I am afraid of dirty my hands!

Well, maybe the way to start is good, sell her to the kiln in the field...

Ye Qingli said faintly: "What do you like when you love it, I am not going to accompany it!" After that, she will leave with Xiaohe.

"Slow!"

Ye’s haze said: “Do you still want to go?”

"You are the blood of Ye Family. How can we let you go and go outside to continue to corrupt the reputation of Ye Family?"