Chapter 161-180

Chapter 161 Fight for treasure 4

Mrs. Lin then snorted again: "I said, Jiang Yunge, the monk, can't teach anything on the table!"

Ye Qingli suddenly realized.

It turned out to be the enemy of my own mother!

Thanks to the treasurer, he said, "Mrs. Lin doesn't need to be angry, I will solve this problem right away."

She walked quickly to the front of Ye Qingli.

"Sorry, Qizheng can't receive you today. Would you please go there and buy it?"

"I heard that the Luochuan Chamber of Commerce opened all six countries and is the largest chamber of commerce in the world. Are you dealing with the guests?"

Xie treasurer said something impatiently: "Since this is a store opened, then naturally, there is a right to not welcome some guests."

"Miss, you still have to leave here. Big deal, I will take two pieces of jewelry outside to give you back, just when you don't have a look, how?"

Her tone is contemptuous.

Obviously, Mrs. Shangshu is much more noble than the yellow-haired girl in front of her eyes!

Xue courage was clenched his fists, and wanted to rush to beat her meal.

Ye Qingli waved his hand and waved his hand: "Today's set of jewelry, I will buy it!"

Guo Feier raised her chin proudly.

If yesterday, on that occasion, she could only watch the words.

So today, I switched to her home!

She can unscrupulously bully this waste before the negative!

Until now, she was able to find the feeling of bullying Ye Qingli.

"I see, some people are shameless, obviously people are exporting and rushing, and the dead skin is consumed here."

She looked at Ye Qingli with a look of disdain.

"Change to me, I have already found a seam to get in!"

Xie treasurer looked at her impatiently.

"This lady, are you not letting us do it?"

Ye Qingli suddenly raised her hair and laughed: "Thanks to the treasurer, I have something, please take a look!"

She directly grabbed a piece of something in her hand to the face of the treasurer!

"I have heard that as long as there is such a thing, no matter which branch of the Luochuan Chamber of Commerce, which store, as long as the brand of the Luochuan Chamber of Commerce is hung, it can be regarded as a guest. Are these all fake? ?"

"The VIP of the Luochuan Chamber of Commerce?"

Mrs. Lin exclaimed: "How come you?"

Ye Qingli took out a semi-circular jade with a big "Luo" on it. There are also a few lines of small words written below. Anyone who insists on this jade to the Luochuan Chamber of Commerce will stay as a guest.

Xie treasurer took Yu Pei in his hand and his face became very blank.

"what is this?"

She seems to have never seen this thing!

"Ha ha ha!"

Mrs. Lin laughed loudly.

"Like a poor ghost like you, you want to be abducted and deceived. You don't know the Luochuan Chamber of Commerce's token. It is a dragon card with a silver edge or a Phnom Penh! When did you see this jade? You made one yourself. If you are fake, would you like to swear? It’s really laughing at me!"