Chapter 281-300

Chapter 281 Active kiss 2

At this moment, she suddenly felt that a soft thing slipped in along her lips.

Although soft, but very powerful to pick up his own teeth.

Like a fish, it slipped in quietly.

Gently slide up and down at the corner of your mouth.

Ye Qingli only felt that the whole body was soft and there was no strength at all.

I knew it!

This man will definitely take the opportunity to take advantage of his own cheap!

Jun arrogantly instincted, and then hugged her, greedily asked for the liquid in her lips and teeth.

This kiss, like to last for thousands of years, is to completely integrate her into her body.

In the end, Ye Qingli became red and red, and it was hot and dry.

After a long time, she forced her to push the arrogant cold.

He gave him a look.

"go!"

After that, she flew out of the eaves at once!

At the same time, she also looked back at Jun Ao.

You guy, it’s gone!

The old lady spent so much effort, and even the tricks of the **** were used.

If it still does not reach the goal.

Isn't that a big loss?

When Jun Ao Han did not return, he chased it out.

Two people chased me, and went to a broken temple in the suburbs before stopping.

Ye Qingli was already panting at this moment, and there was no strength at all.

She lay directly on the grass outside, and kept breathing!

Jun Aohan asked her: "Isn't it necessary to steal something, how can I change my mind?"

Ye Qingli turned a blind eye directly.

"Hey, do you think I am in the current state, can I still steal things?"

This guy, not only grabbed a kiss, but also touched and kissed him, making her no strength now!

She stunned her eyes and said: "You are all harmful!"

Jun proudly looked at her strangely.

"Don't you take the initiative to kiss me? I thought you figured it out. I am going to go home with me to go to church."

"You want to be beautiful!"

Ye Qingli denied that he had done what he had just done.

"That was just an accident. I accidentally touched you, do you know?"

"Ok……"

The long eyebrows of Jun Aohan’s bend were gently swayed under the moonlight, and the tone of the laughter should be heard.

The moonlight is like water, reflecting his beautiful face.

Let Ye Qingli look almost crazy.

Even if she has seen countless beauty in her previous life, whether it is a real person or a picture.

She has to admit that Jun Aohan and the ones she has seen before are not all standard!

Hey, how long is it so beautiful, how can it become a man?