Chapter 121-140

Chapter 121 Home Challenge 3

"But..." Xue Yong bitterly.

He really can't see a chance to win.

Missy, isn’t this about throwing money into the water?

He is already thinking about whether Ye Qingli wants to find a face and then sell the hospital.

Ye Qingli gave him a look: "Not too fast!"

At this time, Lu Hao has already sorted out the entire hall. He said very generously: "I don't know how Miss Ye wants to compare it?"

Ye Qingli blinked.

Since he is known as the first medical doctor of Dalu, he must be more difficult to deal with than the surname Cao.

The last method should not be applied.

Suddenly, her eyes lit up and she had an idea.

"Since you are known as the world's first **** doctor, it must be a little surprising, in order to show your extraordinary and extraordinary medical skills. How can we come back to life?"

"what?"

All the onlookers are stunned.

This little girl, isn't it still awake?

Everyone knows that the doctor has cured the disease and can't cure it. If it is really dead, how can you save it?

Guo Fei laughed loudly: "Ha ha! It turned out to be a madman! This time the little boy's bet won!"

Lu Yan opened his mouth, revealing white teeth, and a fascinating smile.

"Isn't the girl really a joke?"

"Not bad! If you can't save it, it means that the destiny is not on my side! I am willing to go down the wind!"

"Good! Then it is a word!"

At this moment, there was a sudden rush of screams from outside.

"Doctor, help!"

Two stretchers were carried in. The two people lying on top of it were bruised and bruised. A pair of people have long since died.

There are also doctors on the outside, and they can't stop shaking their heads when they look at them.

"The two men lost too much blood, and the limbs were cut off, and they could not be saved."

"Yeah, hurry to cook afterwards!"

Lu Yi waved his hand: "All live!"

His eyes looked brightly at Ye Qingli. "Miss Ye, how do you use these two people?"

In the eyes of ordinary doctors, these two people will definitely not save.

However, it is because he did not touch him Lu Hao!

This little girl, I am afraid that even so much blood has not seen it?

He is pleased to see if Ye Qingli will see the expression of blood fainting.

But Ye Qingli like no one, nodded: "Okay, these two!"

Lu Hao’s big hand waved: “Come on!”

Two white dragonflies suddenly surrounded the center.

It’s all around.

"There is such a magical medical skill in the world!"

"Yeah, let us see it today!"

Of course, they are talking about Lu Hao.

No one thinks that Ye Qingli has even a slight chance of winning.