Chapter 261-280

Chapter 261 Public resistance

"Slow!"

Ye Qingli said, "I am sorry, my Majesty, I am sober now. I promise that every word I say is from the heart."

She turned her head and looked at the wind.

"Wang Ye, I think your self-feeling is too good. I just attended two banquets with you. I didn't even say a word, I didn't even hit one. I don't know how you saw it. I am tempting you?"

She sneered and said: "Just, for a man like you, I really - no interest at all!"

Everyone around them looked at her with wide eyes.

It is like watching a monster.

This woman, she must be crazy, right?

Even the monarchy is incomprehensible.

Under the heavens, among the women he has seen.

This is still the first one, standing in front of him, clearly speaking, there is no interest in him!

Ye Qingli said faintly: "Maybe Wang Ye thinks that all these things I want to do are to attract your attention in front of you? Just like those vulgar women? Then I can only say that you really feel too good about yourself. In fact, in my eyes, I didn’t notice you at all!"

Jun Linfeng is simply crazy.

This woman, she must be deliberate! on purpose!

She was up to the words she had just made, so she deliberately said these words to humiliate herself.

definitely is! definitely is! !

"You don't want to be in front of the king..."

Ye Qingli opened his mouth and interrupted him.

"It seems that Wang Ye still has not changed this problem."

She shrugged and said, "In fact, why should the prince not entangle this problem? You don't want to marry me. Just, I don't want to marry you. We two, isn't this all worth it?"

"Actually, I think that you and my three sisters still match."

She turned her head and saluted Yunan, "please ask the emperor to fulfill them both!"

All the people around took a breath of air.

She is openly resisting the purpose of refusing marriage!

Rejected, or the whole Dalu dynasty recognized, the most attractive, most popular prince!

Moreover, looking at her like that, I really feel that the king is not worthy of himself!

This is simply... simply...

Can't describe it in words at all!

This is arrogant and boring!

She is really crazy! crazy!

Even the scorpions, at this time, were terrified and pale.

I did not expect that things would actually evolve to this point.

Yun An's face is not discolored.

He said coldly: "Ye Lanli, do you really want to know? You know, this is not a chance for anyone!"

Ye Qingli said: "This blessing, the women and women are not blessed, or please give it to others!"

For Jun Linfeng, she really has no interest.

This kind of man, let Ye Yunqi himself enjoy it!

They are two, it really matches very well!

Her words were dull, but the people around her had already been shaken by her.