IMPORTANT. []

I know like, no one reads the first chapter if it's an intro but please read this ! It contains a lot of important information for the rest of the story,, thank you ~

Shipping Issues

The Dream Team, specifically Dream, has expressed that they're fine with shipping and being sexualized and that they don't really care. However I don't think they'll be any sexualization here I just wanted to clarify that.

This story is based off of the male x male ship of Dream and George. Please don't leave hate if you dislike it, you are free to leave whenever you'd like. I do not want to see fighting about shippibg in the comment. Even though this is mainly their personas, as long as they say they're okay with it, it's fine to ship as long as it doesn't get obsessive or forcibly in any way.

If they express in the future they are uncomfortable with the shipping or being sexualized or fanfictions or anything I will respectfully either stop writing or take down the story. Please do not get angry if this happens.

Finally

Plot info

This is a modern au based off of the song Wish You Were Sober by Conan Gray. In this au George is 19, Clay is 18. Sexualities will be established throughout the story. The plot is going to be based off of the song of course. I know the beginning starts of very sloppy because it was a tiny bit rushed. The whole state of the background was as if they were just a group of highschool kids who messed sorund on things including reddit, discord, etc, and ended up becoming friends. It sounds a bit too similar to irl shit which I noticed, just cut me some slack ffs.

EXTRA NOTES. []

this is a highschool au,,
I made the opening / intro
thing with George coming
to fucking America for some
reason when since it's an au
I could have just made him
there already but im a
dumbass, so here you get
the weird meeting scene thingy.
It's meant to clarify they've bet irl
before here as well in this story
ahsgwb.

Created,,
Sat. Oct. 17. 2020. 10:43 pm

Completed,,
xxx. xxx. xx. xx20. xx:xx am/pm