ᬄ͙͘˚ intro

Reminder to respect people's relationships and sexualities !

Any descriptions of dream are made up obviously.

With that- on with the story !

꒦ ͝ ꒷ ͝ ͝͝͝ ꒦ ͝. ˎˊ⁀➷

You're a man George. Stop crying.

Technically he wasn't crying, just panicking a little bit. He couldn't help it. It was the first time seeing his best friend of three years. Finally managing to get his authorization for travel taken care of, and now stood in the slightly uncomfortably hot airport parking lot, despite the breeze which was also slightly warm. He was surprised his parents had even allowed him to travel on his own. Maybe they thought allowing a 19 year old kid, nearing his last year of highschool, alone, in a different country, with his friends was alright. What a lovely idea.

It's not like he wasn't responsible because he was probably the most responsible out of their small group. Or at least he tried to be. Sometimes it even felt like Clay was the babysitter of them instead. He was filled with half anxiousness at the thought of meeting them all, despite knowing their appearances and such. He had known him for three whole years, meeting a while ago through group chats made by friends, and Nick of course. Just dumb highschoolers doing dumb shit online. George was probably the shyest of them all which is most likely what made Clay tend to message him more. In all honesty it was probably bonding over their cats and posts about them than anything else.

Cracking his nuckles against the hard plastic part of the strap adjustment of his backpack prior to seeing the blonde head of hair poke out over a bright phone screen. It was dark out so the light illuminated his features and George couldn't help but shout.

"I'm here! I'm over here! Dream!" The dumb, old nickname rang out into the air and the others head picked up out of his phone, a large, bright white smile despite the lack of brightness as he jogged over. George's hand left his suitcase in time as he was engulfed in a large hug, not actually realizing just how tall Clay was, as he only reached about to his chin.

His arms were still held tight to his chest as the other hugged him, physically unable to reach them out and try to hug back even if he wanted to. When the dirty-blonde haired boy pulled away he hands found grip on George's shoulders. "Whatt! Dude you're here! Like, actually here. This is insane."

The shorter felt like he could do nothing but stand there with a wide smile on his face. Brows furrowing together for a split second as he surveyed Clay's face. In the dark, it seemed like light brown shaggy hair that reaches his earlobes. A tanned face with hazel green eyes and a sharp sloped jawline that looked like you could cut something, or someone, on it. A nose that was small but not too small, with small nearly unnoticeable freckles that hardly looked like freckles. And god forgive him for starting for a noticable amount of time at the tiny, slightly larger-than-the-rest freckle near the space where his eye ended, in the crease of his cheek and end of his eyebrow met.

Clay wasn't too much of a touchy-feely person. George on the other hand obsorbing any drop if attention he got. Nevertheless he jumped slightly when his hands moved from his shoulder to messily ruffle the head of chocolate brown hair he had, accompanied by a half-laugh-half-wheeze. "You spaced out for a sec, you alright Georgie?"

Which caused his nose to scrunch up at the nickname and another wheeze-laugh from Clay.

꒦ ͝ ꒷ ͝ ͝͝͝ ꒦ ͝. ˎˊ⁀➷

It had only been about 2 hours since George had gotten there and they had already fully decided to invade his hotel room he would be staying in. It would just be for a few weeks. One before spring break and one after. Since he had arrived late it would be only half a week before though. After spring break he would have to actually start thinking about things like college and what he wanted to do with his life which he desperately did NOT want to think about.

"Gogy where you even listening?"
Nick asked with a playful glare and a jab to the shoulder.

"What- ... Yes- no-"

"We were talking about the party this weekend."

"Yeah there's one right before break. One of the biggest senior parties ever. Technically it's just a lot of alcohol and music and stuff in some randos house but-"

He trained off sort of as Nick picked up the conversation again.

Parties.

It's not that George necessarily minded them. But all he did was sit indoors and okay video games 24/7 and sleep. He didn't do a lot of productive things or get out and meet new people too often. So the idea of parties made him a bit queasy.

Of course it was a little different than most parties that his mother had dragged him to. Without the mass amount of adults and wine and dumb classical music. Maybe this would be scarier. Not scary int he sense of frightening. Scary in the sense of the little bit of nausea. The nauseous feeling that built in your head and not your stomach. The kind that you got when you went up stage in 8th grade to get those dumb conselation awards and you had to fake smile at your parents and gulp down the lump in your throat while the more social people tired to remember who the fuck you were.

On second thought, maybe this wouldn't be as easy as he thought it would.

꒦ ͝ ꒷ ͝ ͝͝͝ ꒦ ͝. ˎˊ⁀➷

Words and Mentions

-968 words
Mentions : this took longer than it should have and was re-written many times hhhnn,, I'm hoping it's okay ! I'll be uploading every Saturday but that may change AhHh, see you then !! 💞

-misososososo