3 ᬄ͙͘˚

Reminder to respect people's relationships / friendships and sexualities !

I had an idea crisis, low-key even though I have so many ideas so please ignore this anyways ahhH

Warnings : fighting , language, blood, homophobia and homophobic slurs (censored), underage drinking, smoking, not drinking respect women juice

━━━៸៸ ᯭ⌗

"This party's shit."

The bitter words rolled off of his tongue, the same sour feeling as the drink he just downed the rest of and was already filling up another cup. He disliked it to say the least, or at least now he did. Probably the fact of his friends leaving him alone even if it wasn't entirely their fault. Despite that he wanted to change the subject quickly.

"So did you get in a fight or something?" George asked, glancing at the blonde, eyes peering next to him over the top of his cup.

"Yeah actually I did. I like fighting it's fun." Tommy responded, quite highly of himself with an airy laugh before turning his head down slightly. "I only do it to protect my friend y'know. Men suck."

Which he understood. Maybe just in the sense of "men suck" and less in the sense of sticking up for friends. Of course in a heartbeat George would stand up for his friends but he didn't think it was the same as whoever Tommy was standing up for.

"Are you any good at fighting?"

The question surprised Tommy and he stopped swirling the liquid of his drink, deep in thought to glance over. Such an odd question and it more-so caught him off gaurd in the sense that George wasn't scared that he was going to fight him. Not that he had a reason to anyways but still, he didn't seem to care in the slightest.

"I'm not as good with words." He said quietly. Looking nearly guilty as well. George almost didn't catch it. Most likely the alcohol that was making this stranger open up to him but his own head was beginning to swim anyways. "We should just, dip." Tommy said after a moment. His blue eyes darting up to the nervous look of George who seemed to take it the wrong way.

"Did I just tell you I hate men?" He clarified.

"I wasn't implying that you-"

"But you kind of were."

"That's dumb. All I did was look at you."

"It's high school man, can't get much different."

"I have a feeling college will be worse."

Tommy nearly spit his drink, a sense of nausea filling his brain. "Don't remind me, my parents are tying to get me into some high-tech college."

Geroge nodded with a small laugh as he wished he could get into a high tech college. Glancing again at the small bruise on his chin. Catching his eyes Tommy nudged him. "Stop staring at me creep."

He went silent again, turning back to the bustling party scene as a feeling in his gut chruned and twisted with rubatosis filling his ears and ovetaking his headspace. He quickly fiddled with the rim of the plastic cup again to drink the rest. Another full cup gone making two now and it was probably the worse, or best, mistake he ever made up until now.

"I should go find my friend."

Tommy gave a small nod, coughing and setting down his cup, "Bye stranger don't be a... stranger-" the awkward sentance cut off with another cough and a groan as he held a hand to his head. Which George only glanced back at, hoping he was alright as he stumbled his way through the crowd.