01 - park jisung

"At your service."

The two opposite teens just looked at each other in silence.

By now, Ahrin is a little sober, feeling the effect slowly leaving her system.

Jisung just stared at her in amusement, hearing the loud gushing of her blood beneath her milky skin.

He licked his right fang, the sharpness trickling from the small opening of his mouth.

She gasped

"What the fuck are you!?"

"You cuss too much."

"WHAT.ARE.YOU!" she repeated for the third time, making the male roll his eyes.

"What do you think?" he deadpanned and stood up, turning around to examine the place.

His black folded wings are now on display, making the girl reach a conclusion.

"Are you a demon?"

Jisung looked over his shoulder while cockily smiling, "Correct."

"But how did you?"

"You wish, remember?" he replied with a duh tone.

"Yeah, but I wished for a friend, not an unholy creature!"

He deeply chuckled at the choice of words, turning on his heel to face her again.

Ahrin's jaw dropped on his towering figure, stepping towards her.

"You're so tall," she gawked.

Jisung squinted his eyes, looking at her weirdly.

"Aren't you supposed to be scared?"

"I am!"

"You didn't look like it." he said, but she just shrugged.

Minutes passed of them not talking, just the demon hanging around on her house, peeking through every single room.

He showed up in a black smoke right in front of her again, whistling in a random tone.

"The house is impressive; how'd you get this?"

"This is my family house, you dimwit."

"Mhm, where are they?" he asked and walked to the huge frame hanging on a wall.

"Dead" he heard the girl whisper.

He looked over her, seeing her head down, lightly trembling.

Jisung glanced at the frame of the happy family again and asked, "What happened?"

"None of your business."

"Not like I cared anyway."

She scoffed and turned to him. "Then go."