15 - my friend?

So it really happened.

Jisung did stay and is planning to stay the night.

He didn't want to leave or let her light the candle.

He didn't even know how many wishes were left before it completely melted down.

By now, they were in the living room, huddled up in one huge blanket.

9:35 PM is displayed on the digital clock placed right above the television.

Binge-watching Harry Potter was just what the demon personally wanted; they made sure to buy ample amounts of snacks from the nearby 7-11 and throw them on the coffee table.

Jisung's mouth is full of Nova chips, while Ahrin is continuously chewing marshmallows.

Eyes darted on the TV; they're already in the 6th series, which is The Half-Blood Prince.

"I swear, I remember Snape killing Dumbledore here."

"Shh, shut up!" Jisung placed a hand on her mouth.

Ahrin rolled her eyes and licked his palm, earning a shriek and an arm slap.

"Disgusting shit!" he screeched and scooted away, leaving a meter of space.

Ahrin chuckled and pulled his arm towards her.

He lightly chuckled and obliged.

She linked her arm to his, snuggling in his warmth. "Stay here; I easily get cold, you know."

Jisung shifted his attention to her, seeing a small smile on her face and radiating a warm glow.

And as his wish to watch all Harry Potter series in a single sitting washed away, he's now just staring at her like she's some kind of interesting movie.

"Ji! It's the time! When Snape" she stopped, and her eyes met his.

Ahrin stared at his glowing black orbs, soft and sweet as she described them, contrasting his dark existence.

A hypnotizing moment engulfed them, as if their eyes wanted the same thing.

Slowly, they leaned in, and every drumming skip of her heartbeat counted the seconds.

Their lips lightly brushed, sending an electrifying feeling.

Jisung was the one who fully crashed in, savoring her peach gloss.

Their lips danced against the bright rays of the television, softly deepening with every move.

Not caring in everything, a developed feeling erupted in the demon's chest.

Large amounts of confusion left him as he treasured the lovely moment he's experiencing right now.

He knew he liked her since they accidentally kissed at the park.

Ahrin gently pushed his chest away, slowly pulling away, leaving an inch of space.

She remained her head hung low as Jisung peeked on her face.

"Ahrin?"

The girl once again met his eyes.

"Jisung, what are we?"

His brows raised

"Friends don't kiss each other like that."

Jisung pursed his lips tight and scooted away, shifting his gaze on the TV even if his mind wandered to something.

Ahrin's heart tugged at that moment, thoughts running in

He must've been caught in that sweet, brief moment. No romantic feelings

She cleared her throat and stood up. "I'll just set Leehyun's room. You can sleep there."

Ahrin ran out without waiting for an answer.

Jisung immediately exhaled sharply and covered his eyes with an arm.

"Get back to your senses, Jisung. You should stop."