Date?

It's "Hey,Light are you even listening to me?"Misa screeched,excitedly.

It was around afternoon already,but unlike Misa,Light was barely awake.He couldn't get much sleep,as usual,because of the chains being jerked around all night.

"Oh,sorry,I zoned out for a while.What were you saying?"

"Can we pleeeease go on a date?Even if it means he has to go along,"Misa said,looking at with L  disgust.Yes,of course the handcuffs.

L rolled his eyes incredulously.

"No way Light's going to agree to that,"he thought to himself.

Light smirked at this,because he decided,for once,Misa had saved him.

"Well,it has been rather stressful lately,so...why not?"

L was shocked dumb,but quickly recovered and continued working.

"Surely you don't want to drag me along with you,Light-kun?"

"In fact,I do.I think it would be nice for you to take a break,don't you think?"

"Ah.I see what you're up to,Light Yagami.I expected-"

L didn't get to finish his thought as it was interrupted by Misa's voice.

"Well well well,Mr. Detective,since you'll be coming with us,I can't have you looking like that,"her tone sent shivers down L's spine for whatever reason.

Before L could react,he got pulled into Misa's dressing room.(P.S.it looks like the backstage of j-drama sets)

"OMG,have you ever combed your hair at all?"

"Have you ever stood straight for a moment in your life?"

"This won't do at all...."

L had his hair brutally attacked by a comb and an immense amount of hair spray and back arched into an unnaturally straight position.

"My hair and posture won't change no matter how much you-"

"And now for the good stuff..."Misa cut him off,giggled childishly.

*Timeskip come on you didn't think I was that good to let you on the sweet stuff*

"Ehmm.....Misa-chan.....what is this?"

L looked at himself in the mirror,wondering if the person in the mirror was even him.

Misa had forced I don't know,this,onto L.

(im sorry i have no idea how to describe this)

Not unfavorable, but slightly out of place for a man.

"Light,doesn't he look adorable?"

Light,who went to inform the task force of his and L's leave for the day,walked in and dropped everything he was holding while gapping at L.

Maybe because of his sexual desire or because he was just shocked,we'll never know.

"Ryuzaki...."

While all this was happening,L didn't even seem to have the sense to notice how red Light's face was.Or maybe he did,and was too innocent to make much out of it.(hah)Or maybe,he just liked Light seeing him that way.

Technical difficulties

They were at some posh restaurant,people were giving L pretty revolted looks for wearing a dress in public like it was his kink(which it wasn't you homophobic judges),not to mention some of them went to Light,who unlike L,never had so much negative energy directed to him before,making him quite uncomfortable.

"Why did I even agree to this....."

Not to mention,L was turning him on.

Besides that,everyone else had a relatively good day.In fact for L,it was an abnormally enjoyable day.Misa pulled him and Light to multiple shopping complexes and thrift shops.While Misa shopped for mainly clothes,L had eyes for nothing but candy.So between L and Misa,poor Light spent the day being pulled around by both.

Worst of all,Misa even took them to a pub.

Light,who knew exactly what would happen if drunk,and experienced it,managed to keep as many drinks as possible out of his mouth.L,on the other hand,never drank,mainly because of work,and didn't really see how serious the effects of getting drunk was,thus became Misa's companion in drinking.

And damn was it a night for a ride.

Timeskip(did you rly want to see L drunk?fine)

"Buh bye boys,I'm *hicc* going to take a bath,stay here,okay?"Misa said,walking unusually upright for a drunk woman.

"Mnft....wha...back.....*hicc*,"L mumbled incoherently as he was lifted onto the bed.

"Damnit...."Light collapsed beside the bed,panting from L's weight.

"Uhhnn......so sleepy *hicc*....."

"It's your fault for-"Light stopped midsentence in shock.

L was stripping right in front of him.

Light could feel his face going red.

"Damn,he's too skinny for someone his age,why can't he eat more regular food?Not like I have a problem with it....Wait,why am I caring about him at a moment like this?!"Light thought.

"Pardon me Ryuzaki,what on earth are you doing?"

"Mmft,this dress is so uncomfortable...."

"Please put your clothes back on,it's freezing,you'll get a cold,"Light said,ignoring the fact that his face was probably a shade of crimson,and looked the opposite direction.

"My clothes..."

Light remembered that they were probably somewhere on Misa's bedroom floor,forgotten.Well,he supposed he could get in her room,but he respected her privacy enough to not go in without her permission.

"Ugh...here,you can wear some of mine....."

"Oh,thank you*hicc*,"

"No problem...just...don't do this all the time,okay?"

"Mm...."

"Alright,Misa's probably out already out,let's go,"Light said.

Suddenly,L jerked the chains and pulled Light into a kiss.It was short and sweet,no tongue,no nothing.

Charming.

A/N:Till this day,I don't know how they managed to do anything with those handcuffs.Maybe I'm too dumb.Neh.