🔎05🔎

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"How did you manage to wake this unicorn boy up?" Hyunjae asked with much curiosity the moment Juyeon and Joyeon came back.

"Huh?" Joyeon was confused as she walked to the living room.

Eric nudged Hyunjae. "Probably cause she's a lady."

Hyunjae eyed the shorter one before smirking. "Could it be that you like her?"

Before anyone could react, Juyeon started coughing as he was reminded of Joyeon's 'confession' at the beach earlier. With everyone's eyes on him, he motioned them to take a seat in the living room. "Let's have a press conference."

Hyunjae clicked his tongue as he obeyed. "You and your press conference."

"What's up, hyung?" Eric questioned, sitting across Juyeon.

"Ceiling?" Hyunjae answered and Eric cackled while the Yeons just eyed them laughing their ass off.

Noticing the stares, Hyunjae cleared his throat and motioned Juyeon to continue.

"She's gonna stay here temporarily." Juyeon started.

Joyeon turned her head and looked at Juyeon. "No."

Juyeon returned her gaze, flustered. "W-what? You already broke up with him??"

Joyeon nodded and silence engulfed in the air. That was fast. I thought she didn't trust me enough.

"Okay then..." Juyeon went on to explain to the boyz regarding Joyeon's situation and they agreed to allow her to stay over. Such coincidence, all of them are attending the same college, just different courses.

Eric began to take out rough paper from underneath the table and a pen. "First, noona got to change phone number and discard all your credit cards and properties." He jotted down as he said.

"Wait, I just made a new credit card and bought a new car." Joyeon interrupted.

"Sooner or later, your family and boyfriend will find out unless you legally changed your name." Juyeon explained then motioned Eric to continue listing down.

"Part time job and change name?" Eric continued.

Juyeon nodded. "That should be it for now."

He eventually concluded the 'press conference' and left to his room. Joyeon quickly followed right after.

Seeing that, Eric nudged Hyunjae's side. "Something's up for sure." He whispered.

"I know right." Hyunjae agreed.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Juyeon was about to close the door behind when he noticed her presence. "Why are you here??"

"I can't live without a car." Joyeon started.

Juyeon sighed. "You can use Hyunjae hyung's car. Or you can earn some money and get another car."

"That's unfair." Joyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"What is?" Juyeon questioned back.

"Let me spend lavishly on something. For the last-"

"No." Juyeon turned his back and sat down in front of his computer.

Joyeon followed to stand beside his chair. "Or let me spend on your school fees or this house or-"

"No." Juyeon cut off again.

"Choose one." Joyeon was pretty stubborn.

Juyeon looked up and met her gaze. "No means no, Jo."

"Why should I listen to you?" Joyeon argued.

Feeling unjustified, Juyeon almost flip table. "It's for your own good!"

"Then be my boyfriend." Joyeon shot back.

Gawking, Juyeon eyed the latter. "That topic again????"

"Why not??" Joyeon shrugged her shoulders. She was laughing dead inside. His reaction was too priceless that she can't help but to tease again.

Juyeon had enough that he stood up and turned the girl around, facing the other side. "We don't have that kind of relationship to begin with." And he lightly shoved the girl out of his room, without forgetting to close the door.

Joyeon scrunched her nose as she turned back at the door. She then stomped her way to her room and closed the door as well.

All these while, Eric and Hyunjae were munching on their snacks as they heard the bickering from the living room. Not that they wanted to eavesdrop, but the door was opened and they could hear the commotion.

"Their bickering is just like typical couples." Hyunjae commented.

"More like husband and wife." Eric added.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Next day, also their last day of break before the new semester began, they decided to have lunch outside. Joyeon also got a new number using Juyeon's name when purchasing.

"Thanks." Joyeon softly muttered.

Juyeon hummed in response as he was the one that paid. "Where's the old one?"

"Don't you remember? Yesterday I threw it outside of the window when we were on the way back."

Juyeon pursed his lips as he recalled as to Joyeon randomly winding down the window and wind up back. So that was when she threw it out. "And so you're proud of littering?"

Joyeon avoided his gaze. "Sorry."

"Hyung! Noona!" Eric waved his arm as he wanted to go to an arcade.

"Let's go." Juyeon said and Joyeon followed suit.

If only the boyz knew, shopping malls are a heaven to Joyeon. Her eyes just sparkled whenever she sees things that she likes. Eventually, she bit her lips and sneakily got her way to another store when everyone else was distracted.

Not long after, Juyeon began to notice her disappearance. "Wait, where's she??"

"Shit." Hyunjae cursed and the boyz split up in search of the missing one.

Where are you, Jo? Please be safe at least...

Running around the malls frantically, Juyeon finally found her. He sighed in relief as he thought she was kidnapped but she was seen happily browsing through dresses.

Leaning against a rack with arms crossed, he eyed the girl. "Put it back."

Joyeon flinched as she was startled by the sudden familiar voice. Her eyes flicked from the dress to the latter. "Fine." She mumbled. Not like I could wear these short dresses anyways, with the scars I have...

As she scooted closer to Juyeon, he had his arm held out. "Give me your wallet." He knew she had yet to discard all those cards.

Copying his previous body gesture, she raised her arms and crossed it. "Be my boyfriend or bodyguard then I'll surrender my wallet."

"Jo." He sternly called out her name.

She broke the eye contacts by rolling her eyes. "Geez, fine. I was just kidding." She fished out her wallet and dumped it on his big palm.

Bipolar girl indeed. He sighed and kept it inside his back pocket.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫