🔎09🔎

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Don't you find it weird your parents have yet to contact you?" Hojin started off as he grabbed a chair and placed it right in front of Joyeon who was handcuffed on a bed.

He eyed the girl who was just looking down, totally avoiding his eye contacts. He snorted and slapped her. "Look at me." He harshly cupped her face, making her look at him directly into his furious eyes.

"Ah, you probably changed your number didn't you? But oh well, I have not told them about you yet." He then removed his hand from her face.

"Are you enjoying your life with that pizza boy? Must be fun to be with him and his friends huh?" He continued with much sarcasm in his tone.

"L-leave me alone." Joyeon finally uttered. She had enough of his nonsense.

Hojin smirked. "You've changed. You're more daring ever since you met that guy." He then pushed Joyeon backwards, making her completely lay on the bed. "This won't do, I'm gonna punish you."

He started to unbuckle his belt and Joyeon instantly got on her knees. "P-please, don't do this." She pleaded desperately.

"SHUT UP!" Hojin yelled and pushed her down on the bed again. "You made me spend money to hire people for you and you wanna get away from me???!!"

"Please nooo!!!" She screamed.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Hyung, you're bleeding a lot!" Eric yelled with his widened eyes.

"Wait what!?" Hyunjae shrieked as he tried to steal glances on the rear view mirror while driving.

"Where's she now?" With a towel on his head, Juyeon joined Eric at the backseats and ignored their concerns.

10 minutes after the kidnapping, Hyunjae and Eric rushed out to pick Juyeon. They had all this prepared beforehand without Joyeon knowing.

"Junkyard, not that far from our current location." Eric answered as he was busy typing on his laptop.

"Junkyard?" Juyeon repeated, frowning in disbelief.

Hyunjae sighed in defeat. "They probably threw her phone there."

Juyeon nodded in agreement. "Check her necklace instead." He then fished out a small chip for Eric to track Joyeon's current location.

"Wew as expected from hyung." Eric cracked his knuckles and began searching. Shortly after, he squinted his eyes at the screen. "Hyung, when did you give it to her? Why is it at her own house??"

Juyeon took a look at the screen and clicked his tongue afterwards. "That's the only safe place that bastard could harm her." He gritted his teeth with his clenched fist.

"I'mma speed up. Hang on tight, guys!" After knowing the exact location, Hyunjae stepped on the pedal.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Please s-stop, it h-hurts..." Joyeon cried as she felt the pain in her body.

"You shouldn't have done all those, sweetie." Hojin aggressively kissed all over her face.

At that moment, the door was slammed open.

"Fu*k." Hojin cursed and scurried away without forgetting to grab his pants.

Juyeon made a way but sneakily placed his foot out when Hojin was trying to escape, making the latter fall flat on the floor. Seizing the opportunity, Hyunjae and Eric grabbed Hojin by his arms.

While then, Juyeon entered the room and grabbed the blanket that was on the floor. He threw it over Joyeon without sparing a glance.

He walked back to the door and peeked at the front door where his friends were handing Hojin over to the local police officers they had previously contacted.

Will he get away?? He mentally sighed and turned his heels, back to the girl who was curled up at the corner of the bed with a blanket covering her body.

With heavy steps, he approached the girl and sat at the side of the bed. She was shivering and he felt miserable just at the sight.

"I'm sorry." Juyeon apologized as he reached out his arm in wiping away her remaining tears.

Just with those two words, Joyeon bursts into tears. Juyeon licked his lips and pulled her into his embrace. He rubbed her back in comfort as she poured out her feelings on his chest, leaving her tears on his shirt.

"H-he took a-away m-my virginity." Her words muffled.

Hearing that broke Juyeon's heart. "I'm sorry." He apologized once again, tightening his embrace.

Not long after, Joyeon suddenly felt a heavy weight on her head. "Ju?" She called out but she received no response. "Juyeon-ah!"

The boy who was more concerned over the girl than his own head injury had fainted due to the heavy bleeding.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Is he okay?"

"Are YOU okay?" Hyunjae questioned back at the girl who was resting in her warded room after getting treated by a doctor.

"Oppa, I'm being serious here." Joyeon pressed her lips firmly.

Hyunjae sighed as he took a seat next to the bed. "He's okay, Eric is with him."

Joyeon returned a sigh of relief. "Thank you. And... I'm sorry for putting you guys into trouble."

Hyunjae gently patted her head instead. "We are friends, remember?"

Joyeon pulled out her small smile. "Are you staying here tonight?" She asked.

Hyunjae nodded. "Just in case that douchebag gets bail out from where he should be. And Eric can't stay away from his Juyeon hyung."

"He will get out in no time."

Hyunjae heaved a huge sigh as he stretched his body. "There's really no faith in our country."

With a bitter smile, Joyeon played with her fingers. "We can only rely on the public's view."

Hyunjae clicked his tongue. "Let's brainstorm when you and Juyeon have recovered. You need to rest now."

Joyeon may be stubborn at times, but she obeyed Hyunjae's words nevertheless.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Head spinning, Juyeon finally woke up with Eric by his side.

"Omg hyung!" Eric helped Juyeon who was trying to sit up on his bed.

"Where's she?" Juyeon asked with his small eyes since he had trouble opening due to the pain throbbing in his head.

"You're not even fine." Eric slapped Juyeon's thigh.

Juyeon clicked his tongue. "I'm gonna see her."

"Not in this condition!" Eric frowned as he held Juyeon back.

"Sohn Youngjae." Juyeon sternly called him out.

Eric loosened his grip on Juyeon's arm. "Fine. I'll bring you there."

Eric eventually assisted Juyeon to Joyeon's room which was not that far from Juyeon's room. Juyeon silently watched Joyeon sleeping through the small window pane on the door. I'm sorry for not protecting you well...

Just then, Hyunjae's eyes flicked towards their direction. He was about to get up but Juyeon shook his head instead as he did not want to bother Joyeon nor anyone to leave her side.

"Let's go." And he went back to his room with Eric's assistance. I'll make sure to screw him off the next time I see him.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫