🔎17🔎

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Next day, Joyeon was seen getting ready when Juyeon barged into the room as he could smell her perfume in the air.

"Where are you going?" He asked with his eyes scanning from top to bottom.

"Close your mouth." Joyeon snapped since he was literally jaw dropping. She was in an all black outfit, long sleeve crop top and baggy pants. "I'm meeting Detective Kang."

"In this... outfit?" Juyeon pointed.

Joyeon then pointed at her exposed tummy. "It's not that visible anymore right?" She questioned her scars.

Juyeon squinted his eyes as he observed her scar. He slowly nodded as he stepped forward, closing the gap between them. "But wasn't there a huge scar near your neck?"

Joyeon hummed in response as she looked down at her collarbone. "I used concealer to cover it up. I did a good job, didn't I?" She looked up with a proud smile but soon faded when she finally realized how close her boyfriend was.

"Yeah... I can barely see any." Juyeon then wrapped his arms around her body. "I'll be a good boyfriend." He whispered as he gently stroked her head.

The scars from her ex boyfriend always triggered Juyeon. The pain she went through, how much did she had to endure all of those. Juyeon could never imagine. He just wanted to be there for her 25/8 and be the best for her without hurting in any ways.

Getting where he was coming from, Joyeon smiled. "Initially, it was awkward having someone that is not myself. You looked at me, listened to me, smiled at me, ate with me, kept the promise with me, even if we didn't make any contract and protected me. You did all those things. All along, I had you by my side. That's already a good boyfriend, Ju."

She then pulled away and cupped his face with her small hands. "You did well and will always be. Don't pressure yourself, keep those pride away, just stay with me. Hmm?"

Juyeon gently grabbed her wrist and gave a nod with a small smile. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Juyeon leaned in and gave a peck on her forehead.

They exchanged eye contacts filled with love until Joyeon remembered her appointment. "I got to go."

"Ah, let me change my outfit. I'm coming with you."

Joyeon grabbed Juyeon's wrist before he could leave the room. "No, you didn't study enough yesterday."

Juyeon scratched his ear with his pouty lips. "Then... Ah! Eric!" He spun around and went to the door to call for Eric a few more times.

"What?" Eric cluelessly asked since he was randomly summoned.

"Accompany her to the police station. She's meeting Detective Kang."

"Hyunjae hyung?" Eric questioned.

"He's working, covering Minkyu's shift. Please?" Juyeon clasped his hands together as he pleaded.

Eric messed his own hair since he was in a difficult situation. "But... I already have plans with my parents later."

"Bring her along!" Juyeon wrapped his arm around Joyeon's shoulder. "They are very friendly, don't worry." He grinned as he reassured her.

Eric was not fazed by it since his parents are indeed friendly even to his friends. "Noona, you're okay with that?"

Joyeon stifled a laugh towards her boyfriend being a little enthusiastic. "Yeah, let's go."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫