🔎12🔎

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Twitching his eyebrows, Juyeon watched Joyeon running back and forth in her room and toilet. It was early in the morning and being the early bird he was, Juyeon was just sprawling on the couch in the living room with his phone in his grasp.

But all of a sudden, Joyeon ran out of her room to the toilet right beside her room. Juyeon did questioned but she said she was okay and refused him to come closer.

She's definitely not okay. Juyeon had enough of her constantly denying her condition. He stomped his way to the toilet and barged in without knocking.

"Yah!!" Joyeon was about to cuss him out but she started puking on the toilet bowl.

Juyeon squatted down and patted her back. "You're totally not fine... I'll get you water."

Joyeon lifelessly nodded her head. She felt dizzy and her weakened legs totally did not help her at all.

Younghoon came after and was shocked to see her condition. He did exactly what Juyeon just did awhile ago and soon enough some boyz gathered in the toilet. Omg this is so embarrassing...

Meanwhile, Juyeon who was getting water in the kitchen suddenly stiffened up when he thought of something. Can't be... No way... It's not that easy to get pregnant...

Juyeon puffed his cheeks and quickly rushed back to only be surrounded by his friends. "Give way."

He finally made it and scrunched his nose when he caught Younghoon patting Joyeon's back. When were they this close?

"Have some." Juyeon helped Joyeon to drink some water. "You're not...?"

"What?" Joyeon questioned back after swallowing some.

Just then, Eric shooed everyone who was in his way and threw up in the basin.

Juyeon sighed in relief. "What in the world did the two of you eat last night?"

"Yah, it's not the time to scold." Younghoon nudged Juyeon's shoulder. "Let's go back to your room." He softly grabbed Joyeon's arm.

Joyeon followed Younghoon out back to her room, leaving Juyeon dumbfounded. He sighed once again and approached Eric who was still throwing up.

"Ju, if you take a step back, someone else will take a step forward." Hyunjae bluntly said as he was patting Eric's back.

"I didn't even step back." Juyeon argued.

Hyunjae clicked his tongue. "But you didn't even step forward, it's almost the same as stepping back."

"What are you guys talking about?? I'm sick here hello??" Eric whined as the older ones were talking in their own language.

"Sorry."

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

For the rest of the day, the boyz had some fun playing in the sand except for Eric who had to rest in the resort with Joyeon. The Sohn siblings had food poisoning from the supper meal they had the night before.

Before the second day of staycation came to an end, the boyz wanted to have a horror night.

"Should we invite them?" Sangyeon asked.

"They must be bored the whole day." Jacob commented.

Juyeon was about to get his ass off the couch when Younghoon beat him to it. "I'll call them down."