🔎Epilogue🔎

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Another semester had flown by with Joyeon as a rising star for her comics and gotten much closer with the rest of the boyz since they have been living together for quite some time.

It was already the hyung line's graduation week and they had to attend 3 different colleges for the ceremonies with Hyunjae being the last one.

However, Joyeon was not being herself throughout the ceremonies. Of course she was happy but seeing Hyunjae's short hair made her realize she only had a year left before she had to send Juyeon for enlistment.

"Why? What's wrong, noona?" Eric sneakily came to Joyeon's side while everyone was distracted with their photo session.

Joyeon turned her head and met her brother's concerned eyes. She licked her dry lips before chinning to Hyunjae's direction. "I'm worried for my future."

Eric glanced at Hyunjae and returned back his gaze to his sister.

"Ju has always been with me since we first met, I'm not sure if I can get used to his absence." Joyeon added.

Eric pursed his lips as he listened to her worries. "Then, you should spend your time with him wisely until then."

"The thing is, what if I get too clingy with him and didn't want to let him go?" Joyeon questioned with her knitted eyebrows.

Eric hummed as he pondered. "I guess he had his reasons for insisting on sharing a room with you until the end of this semester before moving into another room."

"Why? I don't get it."

"A part of him wanted to be with you always but he knew he had to go enlistment either way so he kind of promised to himself to be clingy just for this semester." Eric explained from guys' perspective.

Joyeon tilted her head. "Is that so?"

Eric nodded.

"Jo yah! Come here, we haven't taken a picture together!" Hyunjae motioned Joyeon to come over.

Joyeon walked over to Hyunjae then purposely played with his short hair despite being short.

"Aish, yah! Stop it!" Hyunjae screamed then pulled Joyeon closer by wrapping his arm over her shoulder.

"Why are you guys so close!?" Juyeon freaked out.

Chanhee quickly pulled his friend back before the photo was ruined.

"Aish, Juyeon! Stay still!" Photographer Changmin got mad over the chaos.

Joyeon then slipped her arm behind Hyunjae's waist in returning the side hug. "Quick!!!" She yelled with a peace sign.

Changmin's jaw dropped. "Should I not take pictures!???"

"Sorry." Joyeon grinned and they finally took some proper photos with jealous Juyeon at the back, glaring at their close contact.

After which, they took group photos with Joyeon as the photographer.

"Jo, get someone to take for us!" Sangyeon suggested.

"Yeah, you need to be with us too!" Sunwoo added.

Joyeon then asked a random stranger nearby and joined the boyz for more photos. Juyeon had his death stare on her though he had his arm wide opened for her.

Joyeon sneakily stuck out her tongue as she stood beside Juyeon, giving him a side hug as well. "Yah, squat down a little." She patted Haknyeon's shoulder as she had a hard time tip-toeing to be seen on camera.