HEART AND EMOTIONS

Wattpad is giving me problems y'all. I had to republish this chapter two times. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-------------------
----------------------

24 hours and counting

Taehyung didn't leave his office the whole day and night. Jin called him for dinner but he had said he was busy.

The whole time while he was locked in his office, all he could think of was the male omega with hypnotising eyes, intoxicating scent, a goddess-like body and a persona like no other. This omega went by the name Jeon Jungkook.

All the words the male omega had recently said were floating in his mind

"I don't really care anymore! Wolfie. I'm already starting to accept the fact that you don't accept me",

"I don't hate you",

"Isn't it foolish how much I love you after all you have done to me? You already broke me! What are you going to get out of lying to me telling me you love me when you already broke me?",

"Don't Fucking touch me. Stop playing with me. Do you really like seeing me broken? Sad? Huh tell me asshole!! I'm done with your bullshit Taehyung",

"No need to explain Taehyung. We are nothing remember?...until we reject each other"

His heart ached in a beautiful yet painful way when he thought about his beautiful bunny smile he saw twice in display.

His stone of heart was completely turned to a pool filled with love and longing for the younger.

One day ago when Nayeon tried to be sexual with him, his heart did a back flip when he thought of the younger's eyes teary. He knew it was wrong that's why he stopped the female Alpha before he couldn't control himself and at that moment of time he knew it; his heart belonged to the male omega whether he likes it or not. His heart chose him dearly.

But coming back to his painful reality, he knew he messed up his chances with the omega.

He acknowledge the fact that he hurt the omega to an irreparable measure. He knew he is egoistic, heartless and merciless. Now he's thinking of changing...but isn't a little too late? He wondered.

Currently all the male omega wants is to see him suffer but yet overall the male omega doesn't hate him... He said it himself a lot of times and the Alpha knew it was true because he saw no hatred in his eyes just anger, disappointment and hurt. Honestly it bothered and hurt him to the core.

He regrets it. He's scared.

He regrets the fact that he was too egoistic and prideful to realize that what he was doing was pure evil and selfish.
He regrets putting a hand on the male omega. He regrets being impatient and not waiting for the  younger. He regrets the fact that he wanted to reject the male omega and now he's scared.

He is scared that he ruined what could have become a perfect love story. He's scared he might have lost the only person who loved him unconditionally even after all he has done. He's scared that they will reject each other after a week.

God. How he wish he could turn back time and go back to the Rain Festival day. He would not hurt the omega instead he would run to him with open arms and accept him as his true mate.

Just why did he do what he did? Just why did he ruin the diamond gifted to him by the Moon Goddess?

He should have listened to his family, his wolf and the elders. He should have listened when the poor omega cried for him to stop.