FULL MOON : extra

Not really edited
----------//
-----///-----
In Taehyung's office

The three siblings were sitting in silence while looking at each other.

Namjoon was the first to talk.
"Is there something wrong? You seem quite disturbed", he said.

Taehyung sighed and inhaled sharply.

"We have a very unwelcomed guest", he said as looked at Jennie and Namjoon for reactions.

Jennie huffed in bewilderment.
"Huh? Who is it?"

Taehyung stood up from his chair and started to walk around the office.
"That's the thing... I don't know really know"

"How do you not know? And exactly do you know what they want?", Namjoon asked puzzled.

"I only heard their voices when I passed by the hall. And honestly we both know what they want", he paused and turned around.

The beta and delta were shocked to see his facial adorns with nothing but anger, fear and anxiety. Taehyung's  eyes glowed for a second before turning to their original color.

"They want my Kookie", he said with gritted teeth.

Silence soon followed as the beta and delta processed the information the Alpha had just gave.

"But who could it be?", Jennie asked curiously.

"Oh dear sister...  Who else besides me wants Jungkook all to themselves?", Taehyung asked in return.

Jennie looked at her fingers as if counting.
"Well there's Sehun, GD, Nick, Andrew, Army..  But honestly none of them Jungkook will ever be with but wait isn't Jungkook seeing that new Alpha who's Heechul's brother... yes Mingyu? I see them them holding hands all the time and I think they kis-"

"OKAY!! That's enough information thank you", Taehyung cut her off and glared at her before continuing.

"And you're right but wrong. I'm suspecting two possible possibilities. The first one is this Mingyu guy then The Lost Manes", he said.

"Alright but why Mingyu?", Namjoon asked.

"Well he just appeared out of nowhere and is way too strange for me", Taehyung answered shortly.

Namjoon and Jennie nodded in understanding.

Taehyung sat back on his office chair and looked at the other two.

"Now to the point why I called you here. Namjoon hyung I need you to assign Hoseok to watch over Jungkook when I'm not around and look out for any strange things", he said to which Namjoon nodded.

"And Jennie. I need you to be on the look out for any attacks or strange encounters at the border. Also double the guards. Is that clear? ", He said to which Jennie nodded

"Good. Let's just hope nothing bad will happen and that I heard wrong"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the quick meeting with his siblings, Taehyung went to find Jungkook.

He searched almost everywhere but couldn't find him.

His last option was the lake so he made his way there.

When he arrived though, he wished he didn't search for the male omega at all.

There he was, Jeon Jungkook, his mate, sitting on the lap of another alpha under the tree.

Taehyung felt his insides burn in rage.

Noticing the presence of the prime Alpha, Jungkook jumped up from Mingyu's lap, sat down next to him and glanced at Taehyung nervously, but why?

Taehyung inhaled slowly to calm himself.
His heart was racing at the speed of 360. His Alpha wanted to come out but he didn't let it.

"Calm down Taehyung. That's it calm down", he mumbled to himself.

After what seemed like forever, Taehyung finally spoke.

"I need to talk to you alone please Jungkook", he said coldly causing a shiver to run down the male omega's spine.

Jungkook nodded and turned to look at Mingyu.
"Can you please leave us alone for a while... Babe?", he asked softly.

Mingyu smirked slightly and nodded as he stood up. He then kissed Jungkook's forehead.
"Okay love. Just shout if you need me", he said and went away from there.

After Mingyu left, Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung only to find him with his eyes slightly glowing. Taehyung's wolf was present but not fully because Taehyung was still in control.

"W-what do you want to talk about Taehyung?", Jungkook stuttered.

Taehyung didn't answer him but started to walk towards him.
Jungkook could only freeze in place having nowhere to go.

"Mind explaining to me why you were sitting on another Alpha's lap, Kookie? ", he asked, his voice deeper than deep.

Jungkook felt himself wanting to submit.
A whimper left his lips.

"Answer me, beautiful petal. We are still technically mates so tell me", he said as he finally stopped and crouched in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook's breath was caught between his lungs. He just couldn't breath. He couldn't think straight at all. All he could do is whimper as he was frozen in place.

Taehyung chuckled dryly.

He pressed his forearms flat against the tree, caging Jungkook with his body. Somewhat of a tension filled the space between them. The prime alpha pulled back and sighed softly, "Just because I was with someone else doesn't mean you must do the same Kookie. It'll only hurt you and trust me I know. I deeply regret what I did to you and I'll never forgive myself. But what you're doing is not good. Don't be like me beautiful petal", the Alpha said as he caressed Jungkook's cheek softly.

Jungkook released a huff, finally catching his breath.
"Mingyu is my boyfriend now so deal with it, Wolfie. You have Nayeon anyway ", he said as he crossed his arms.

Taehyung smiled catching Jungkook completely off guard.
"I'm not with Nayeon anymore. But I'm  happy for you. And about that proposal, let's do it.", he said.

Jungkook was way beyond shocked.
"wh- what? H-huh? ", he could only say.

Taehyung chuckled, and held his hand.

"My heart and my wolf", he began to say as he placed Jungkook's hand over his heart. Tears started to build in his eyes.

"They don't wish to be selfish anymore, petal. All I want is for you to be happy because that's what you deserve so if letting you go makes you happy then I'll do it" he finished and let go of the younger's hand. He stood up.

He turned around to leave but stopped and glanced at Jungkook who had tears in his eyes too.
"By the way be careful of the people around you from today. I have a feeling that something is going to happen. See you around Kookie", he said and walked off.

Jungkook leaned against the tree. Without second thoughts he cried and cried.

Why? He doesn't know. All he knew is that he didn't feel good about the Alpha's words.

Is he really being a terrible person? Does he even want to reject the alpha honestly?

He got what he wanted; to make the Alpha cry and regret everything. So isn't it enough now?

Damn he can't make up his mind.
But if truthfully speaking, he knows he still loves the prime Alpha. His feelings never changed even though he has a boyfriend.

Is the Moon Goddess really playing games with them or what?

Welp that's it.

Hope you enjoyed another fuckery

Byeee~

Love y'all
Candy 😳