BLOSSOM

The sun was awake, the sky was awake. Everything was awake including the love struck Prime Alpha who was staring dreamingly  at the figure sleeping close to him. But it wasn't just any figure, it was his beautiful gorgeous male omega, HIS Mate.

It's being a week since Jungkook's heat and his rut and a day since they had finished them.
It was the best week of both their lives.

"My mate", he mumbled in a daze with a soft smile.

Taehyung slowly moved his pointed finger to Jungkook's mate mark and started caressing it. His smile widen when he saw Jungkook reacting to it with a sigh.

"You're so beautiful", he blurted out and suddenly flinched when the male omega smiled and said, "You really need to stop"

He abruptly pulled his hand back and stared at Jungkook who had half open eyes.
"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry", he said making Jungkook opening his eyes fully.
He lazily took Taehyung's hand into his with his smile still on display.

"You didn't wake me up, bubba. Besides I need to wake up anyways", he said and in return earned himself a peck on the lips.

"Yah! I didn't brush my teeth", he scolded his mate who just chuckled.
"What? So I can't kiss you? I know you love my kisses", the prime alpha teased and got a soft punch on the chest.

"Owwie! That hurt, petal", Taehyung said as he held his chest. He wasn't hurt at all, he wanted to tease the younger but it didn't go well.

Jungkook widened his eyes and immediately pulled Taehyung's hand away from his chest.
"Where does it hurt? Here? Tell me bubba", he panicked as he put his hand over Taehyung's scar.

Taehyung cupped the younger's face and pecked his lips once and twice.
Jungkook's eyes glistened as he gave him a confused look.

"I was just playing with you, petal. Don't worry", he said causing Jungkook to let out a sigh of relief.

"I thought it was for real", he said and leaned into Taehyung's chest, listening to his heart.
Taehyung smiled softly and started caressing his hair.

"Do you want to take a shower?", he asked.
"No I wanna cuddle with you",Jungkook said with a cute pout and hugged Taehyung tighter.

The Prime alpha pecked his head, "Okay then let's cuddle. But we'll have to get up soon and go shower, okay?", he explained and received a hum from Jungkook.

The two mates cuddled for about three hours.
It was around one o'clock in the afternoon when they decided to stand up and go shower.

After their shower, Jungkook wore Taehyung's sweatshirt and his very own pants. Taehyung wore a stripper T-shirt and a pair of short.

"Carry me", Jungkook said to Taehyung who was about to leave.
"Huh?", Taehyung responded confusedly causing Jungkook to scoff and fold his arms.

"It's your fault that I'm limping so carry me", he sassed at him.

Taehyung softly chuckled as he walked towards him, lifting him bridal style and started walking downstairs.
"You're such a baby... My baby",Taehyung said fondly as they walked down the stairs, making the younger blush and hit his chest softly.

As the elder stepped on the last stair and began walking to the kitchen, Lisa, Jimin, Felix, Bambam and Seokjin appeared in front of him.
They stared dead at the younger in Taehyung's arms and suddenly started screaming.

"Oh my gosh!!Oh my!!"
"Wow they finally did it! Oh I'm so proud"
"Aahhh!!! He has a mate mark! Oh my gosh!!"
"My dude! My cheese and tomato!! They mated!!"
"Oh staphylococcus!! Koo oppa!!"
"I'm so happy for them!!"

However, their cheers were cut short by the Prime Alpha who growled catching their attention.
"Was that really necessary?", he said annoyed.

Jin came forward with a goofy smile.
"My dear son. We are just elaborating our emotions", he said.
"Yeah Tae! We're happy for the two of you", Jimin said from behind Jin.

Taehyung smiled and nodded then looked at Jungkook who was hiding in his chest due to shyness.
"P-petal? Are you okay?", he asked with a smirk.
"I'm nutgodrully", the male omega's words came out muffled.

Taehyung chuckled at the cute action.
"I can't hear you love. Come on Kook up. Everyone wants to see your beautiful face", he said.

Slowly Jungkook looked up and Taehyung couldn't help but coo at the cute blushy sight.
Jungkook looked at those in front of him.

"Hi?", he said flustered.
Everyone busted out in lots of uwu.
"Koo Oppa!! You are glowing so beautifully. It's like you blossomed ", Lisa cooed at her brother.

"She's right", Bambam, Jimin and Felix agreed while Jin and Taehyung had the biggest and brightest smiles.

Jungkook pouted and looked up at Taehyung.
"Bubba, I'm hungry", he said and instantly Jin and the others fanboyed and fangirled.

"Okay petal. Let's get you something to eat"

With that Taehyung carried Jungkook to the kitchen leaving the others
Taehyung put Jungkook down on the chair and started making food.
Jungkook just stared at him with heart eyes until he finished.

They ate their food and later after they went to the living room.

They were now alone and Jungkook was sat on his mate's lap with his nose nuzzled in his scent gland.
"Petal?", Taehyung called.
"Yes, Taetae?", Jungkook mumbled lazily.

Taehyung caressed his hip, "Are you tired? Do you want to sleep?", he asked and earned a nod response from the younger.

"Okay then you can sleep", the prime Alpha reassured as he caressed the male omega's side.

Jungkook without further ado, fell into deep slumber as Taehyung continuously caressed his hip.

After an hour, when Taehyung was sure the younger was fast asleep, he slowly and gently stood up with Jungkook in his arms and walked upstairs to his room.

He carefully put the younger on the bed and tugged him in.
He planted a kiss on the younger's forehead, softly whispering "I love you ", and left the room.

The prime alpha happily went to his office with a smile.
Sigh left his mouth as he looked at the paperwork on his desk.

"I better get to work", he said before allowing himself to be swallowed in the paperwork.

Hope you enjoyed the fuckery

Byeeee

Love y'all
Candy😊