Chapter 1

Meeting.

Just like the usual day in Hephaestus's markas, he mended some swords that some certain God broke because from certain fight. That time, he came by one of his slave.

"Lord Hephaestus,the sacrifice have come to be your new slave." The half human and half goat slave exclaimed,bowed his head low.

"What? Who?" Hephaestus asked but cut on short by the slave left and the sweet girl's voice... She was begging.

"Lord Hephaestus.... Please accept me..."

His hand stopped from mending the sword and turned to face his new 'slave'.

(Author's note; Hephaestus have blazing dark red hair and scarlet fire eyes. He has burnt scar on his face. I know he supposed to be ugly but when I saw his statue... Lord he is cute to me. 😊 I can't see anyone ugly, sorry. Love you.)

"My name is Melina ..... I will be your slave start from today."

Hephaestus eyed the petite girl in front of him. She was really thin and tiny compare to him ,like 150cm. Her skin is sweet tan as sand from Middle East. Her hair short and curly in dark black as night colour. Her eyes was the prettiest than her other appearance ... It was majestic blue violet but it was dead .....

Hephaestus composed himself and replied.

"You are? What do your people want by sending you here?" He also crossed his hand a bit to ease his sweating body.

"They want high quality weapons."

He is not surprised but before he could say another words ...

GUUUURRR...

Both of his and Melina's stomach grumbled out loud at the same time.... The room suddenly become quiet and awkward in the name of hunger's shame.

"I don't know that God can get hungry too." Melina said looking straight at the blacksmith god in awe.

"..... Speak this to any soul ... I will end you." Hephaestus replied but he will never do that honestly. He is just shy.

Hephaestus walked out from his workplace and took a nice bath and went to eat but at some point, Melina always followed close behind him... Luckily, not in the bathroom too..

Melina just stood near Hephaestus's dining table still as a pole while stared at him.

"Wow. He is so huge! His arms,body and hands what else is huge ?" Melina thought.

"That scars ..... Is he okay?" She thought again.

But to Hephaestus... He was being stabbed by guilt and worried arrows as he ate an apple in his hand.

"Why do I feel guilty? That little girl is really thin and small for her age. Does she ate enough?! Does she even taken care off?!!" He thought in his brilliant mind.

As the guilt never left him eat in peace, he pushed an apple to Melina's face gently which made the girl flinched a little.

"Eat. You are thin as stick." He offered.

Melina held the apple in her small hands while stared at it.

"What's wrong?" Hephaestus asked since she wasn't eating yet.

"What is this?"

"An apple."

"How am I going to eat it?"

"WHAT?!!"

He took another apple from the table and bit into it.

"Eat it like this."