Chapter 2

After mending Athena's spear and all the works... Hephaestus laid on his huge chair thinking about Athena's words. Frown never have left his face.

"What should I do?" He thought to himself. Without his knowing, Melina saw him when she walked to her room.

"Lord Hephaestus?"

After seeing he wasn't replying... She dashed to his side and kissed his cheek.

*CHU💖*

He closed one of his eyes not expecting the kiss after realizing who was the one kissing him he let out a soft ..

"Melina."

"W-What are you?!" His face became red and fire erupting his body... He becomes hotter now.😂

Melina just looked at his face innocently and replied.

"You look so down. I thought you need some affection."

That's when he realized, if he had to come to Olympus, he rather bringing Melina with him. So he won't be alone.

"I need to ask you something.." He looked away as the red hue never leaving his face and so the fire.

"What is it?"

"Next week, we need to go to Olympus. I need you to come as well."

"Oh.."

Worried filled his chest as he waiting for her answer.

"It is fine, Lord Hephaestus."

The fire disappeared from his body and smiled drew on his lips. His huge hand patted her head lovingly. She only smiled in return.

"Thank you for understand me."

Olympus (Next Week)

"I heard Hephaestus has a new sacrifice!!" Zeus said and laughed out loud .

(Zeus has slicked back blond wavy hair that long reached his shoulders. He also has bushy beard. His eyes are light blue as sky.)

"He must want a girl. Need to keep an eye on him.." Hera thought as she glared at her husband.

(Hera also has slicked back hair that reached her waist but it was in cherry brown. Her eyes are green.)

Artemis just kept quiet and looked away from her so called father. She have 'Why did I related to that guy?' Face.

(Artemis has soft blond hair that reached her back 'just below her breasts. Her eyes was forest green.)

"Oh no..." Demeter exclaimed and scratched her head,worrying what will happen to the girl .. Her daughter Persephone was beside her.

(Demeter has reddish straight hair that stopped at her waist. Her eyes was clover green. While Persephone have same hair color as her mother but only it was wavy just like her father Zeus. Her eyes was light green.)

"If it was a girl. I will chain you, Zeus " Hestia thought darkly but she was smiling.

( For Hestia, she have same hair colour as Hephaestus and it was straight and wavy at the end. Her eyes was black)

At the other side Poseidon smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"If it was a girl. How fortunate."

(Poseidon... Has silver white wavy hair that stopped at his waist. His eyes was blue sea.)

"Hermes isn't here?" Apollo asked out loud while playing some music.

( For our Apollo you can guess it, he has golden blond hair that was wavy ,it was in man bun and soft orange eyes.)