Chapter 3

Hermes coughed into his hand and regained his composure. He titled up Melina's chin to meet his gaze.

"Why are you here? You should be at Human World... What happened?"

"I'm sacrificed slave to a God ... Are you okay?" She asked in worry about his nose. Hermes flustered at her caring act.

"You..."

"Who is that.... Angel?" Melina asked as she saw an angel like thing behind  Hermes. The thing is that angel pulled his bow to aim his arrow to.... Hermes.

Melina ran and stretched out her arms to protect Hermes the best she could.

"NO!"

Hermes glanced at what she was looking at in confusion.

"Isn't that Eros's arrow?!" He thought.

In a flash, he pulled her to his chest and blocked the arrow from hitting her face.

"Little miss... !! Ahh!!"

"Milord?!!" Melina yelled in horror.

"Why did you protected a mere mortal slave like me?!"

"Shhh.. I'm fine... I'm not dying..." He cooed as he brushed her head.

"B-But!!"

"I can be heal by Apollo later."

There is something about Hermes that was unusual ... His tone was loving and kind. A smile crafted on his lips as he stared at Melina. His eyes have tint of pink in it.

"ZEUS! Hermes! I'm sorry!! Why did you blocked the arrow?!" The culprit yelled in worry.

"Milord! He needs to be heal...!!!"

The angel or called Eros by short scratched back of his neck.

(Eros has short dark red hair and bright pink eyes. He has a curl at his right head. )

"Girl, it is love arrow ..... It won't kill him."

"Love arrow? What did it do?"

Eros POV

This girl is impossible! How come she didn't know me?!

"It just make him fall in - Ah?"

My words stopped mid sentence when I saw the girl's face.

Who is this cute mortal?

Her eyes is the prettiest I've ever seen..

I can feel my flower bud up. After some minutes, I got into my senses. I walked closer to them and took Hermes off of the girl.

"Don't worry. I'll take him to Apollo." I said as assurance to the her.

"O-Ok."

"I'm sorry for my idiot brother (or cousin or uncle..? Was Aphrodite and Ares connected to Hermes? Comment here.) You must be confused.

No one POV

That words annoyed Hermes and it took many patience to not to punch Eros. Melina just smiled at Eros.

" It is fine but..."

"At least he didn't shoot people randomly. Take that back!"

With a single blow of punch on the chin, Eros flew up from Melina's strong punch.

K.O. !!!!

"EROS GOT TOTALLY WIPED OUT!!!!"

Hermes yelled like a judge in boxing competition.