Chapter 4

Ares that was holding Melina by the waist liked equally surprised as others.

"Ares, please put my slave down." Hephaestus ordered completely annoyed at his ex wife's conquest.

"Oh, she is yours?" Ares deep voice echoed out from his helmet. He slowly put her down and with flash of light she ran to Hephaestus.

That's when Aphrodite came to Melina and eyed her up and down.

"My~ It seems my ex- husband is overly protective over you. I wonder why?" She asked with a finger on her plump lips while her other arm under her ..... Busty breasts. She was smiling but her eyes weren't.

"Well, I heard so much about you, Lady Aphrodite. I heard you slept with countless men just to fill your lust." Melina replied also have the dark look and smile. She raised an eyebrow as if she challenge the goddess to say another insult.

"Oh? You knew? I never thought I am that famous." Aphrodite said looked down at Melina.

"It's kind of interesting to know ....." Melina replied and her eyes turned darker as she glared at Aphrodite.

To ease the dark look on Melina's face, Aphrodite composed herself and gave her a sweet smile while reached out a hand to pat her head.

"You sure are adorable. But I'm sure you can't make me blush."

That words hit Melina and then she pulled the goddess to her.

"You need to think twice before you say it.... Milady."

Melina actually picked Aphrodite up bridal style and smirked down to her. She managed to make her voice low as she said those words.

"Oh! Definitely my favourite! " Athena cheered.

"H-How?! She's smaller than Aphrodite!!" Apollo wondered out loud.

"That... explain a lot.." Eros said dumb founded at his mother got carried by a petite mortal girl who also the punched him in the jaw.

To accept the challenge that Aphrodite made, Melina kissed her cheek and that.... Ladies and gentlemen made the Goddess of Love and Beauty, Aphrodite blushed!

"EHHHH?!!!"

Hephaestus who only kept silence and watched the whole things decided to but in. He picked up Melina like a child and pulled her away. That sudden movement caused Melina to accidentally dropped Aphrodite to the ground.

"OWWW!"

"LADY APHRODITE!!"

Hephaestus however didn't even apologize, just giving an evil smirk.

"Oh, sorry. Melina and I have to leave now. See you later." Melina who looked at him just frowned.

"Lord Hephaestus, that kind of.... Mean.." Sent stuttered.

Zeus became the pervert he was walked to Melina and pointed at his cheek.

"How about a kiss- Ahh!" Before he could finish his words Hephaestus pushed him by the shoulder.

"Hera is behind you." It was at that moment Zeus knew, he done messed up.

"H-Hera!!! I .... OW!!!"

Without anyone's knowing Hephaestus and Aphrodite glared menacingly at each others, completely despised each others.

Persephone took this chance to meet Melina along with Demeter, her roses crown attracted Melina's eyes and she reached out a hand and gently patted Persephone's head and flower with a bright smile.