- v

v - guilt

[ ☹︎ ]---

Sunoo threw himself onto his bed, loudly sighing.

Dai-Lan continued reading her book, not turning an eye, almost as if she didn't know he was even in the room.

He stared at her, sighing as loudly as he possibly could. He changed positions so he was sitting cross-legged facing the bed opposite his. Bangs fell over his eyes as they turned sharp, he opened his mouth wide.

"Fine. What is it?" The girl marked her page, irritability turning to face him.

The boy leaned back against the wall, pulling a plushie into his arms. "Have I ever told you that you've always reminded me of someone? I'm just not sure wh--"

Dai-Lan narrowed her eyes, giving a look of disbelief. "Just get to it will you?"

"It's weird, okay? They're so judgy there! Plus, that 'And how did that make you feel?' stuff is so stupid! Dai-Lannnn, I swear they hate me!" He seemed to sink further into his mattress, fiddling with his hoodie sleeves.

She scoffed in return, "You're so dramatic."

He gave her pleading eyes.

"You know how much I'd give to just see my parents?"

Guilt, Dai-Lan felt guilty for pulling the parent card on him, but she knew she had to. Sunoo understood best what it was like with her and her parents. Sunoo knew how much she longed for their touch, their voices.

Silence fell over them, like the curtain closing at the end of a play. But it wasn't the same velvet red, it was the weird fabric of that one blanket. The fabric of processing, the two friends needed a moment to understand. A moment not many people take.

Sunoo had subconsciously started eating a chocolate once Dai-Lan spoke up, "2 days, Sunoo. Give it 2 days and if it's still absolutely terrible -- I'll buy you ice-cream AND you get to rub it in my face."

It was Dai-Lan, how could he say no? Oh, how he'd admired her, she was the person he wanted to be. If it was anyone else, he would have said no, nothing in the world would convince him (well maybe if they threatened Dai-Lan).

He looked down at his sheets, two days.

---[ ☹︎ ]

376 words.

note.
what k-pop idol's vibe do i give off ??

i'm sorry if i get annoying with
these questions, i just don't really
have kpop friends to talk to :((