1

3rd person

The day everyone was waiting had finally come.

Chan and Minho would be joined together forever.

In a months time they would be debuting with 6 other amazing people.

They would be a self made group meaning they had way more freedom.

But this didn't mean things were easy.

People envied them.
People were jealous.

People would hate on them. They worked as hard as anyone else to debut. Their school was busy giving them references showing all of their histories and how they are trustable and good people.

They were untouchable by other students. Minho, Chan and Changbin having finished school 2 years ago (almost 3) were looked up by everyone.

Every day they would pick up the others. They had this dark aura to them making it seems as if you went to close to them you would burn up into ashes.

Yet their hearts were made of purity and they couldn't hurt a fly no matter how much money you gave them.

Now you may be thinking they only got out of college two years ago aren't they too young to be getting married?

Well through these 2 years they have been through nothing but shit.

They aren't only a couple. They're soulmates. They are one person but they are not the only ones.

These 2 boys. A mystery to all. Never has anyone seen these two boys being close with the group for 2+ years but now they seem inseparable.

Hwang Hyunjin and Yang Jeongin.

How did they mould their way into the group? How were they debuting with them?

Who were they and what did they want?

All these questions will be answered shortly but why don't be take a trip to the past.

Join me to the past if your not scared?

Can you take the truth?

Will you come with me or shall I board this train by myself.

Hurry up we are leaving soon don't wanna miss out 😉

A/N

Ahkakakak guys I missed you.

For those who haven't read Idiots this is linked to it so I think you should read that first however you can still read this book without idiots as it's not a continuation it's based on the past.

There will be a double upload so don't worry.

Nice to be back and check out the Seungbin book. For those who don't ship Seungbin it's actually a Changlix book in a way but you have to read it to figure out how.

Anyways imma yeet coz I have the next chap to write so bye 💞

Peace out ✌️