chapter 3

*Nevah pov*
"I woke up after a blissful sleep in the evening to see Samantha already sitted and of course working as usual ."

"Hey Sammy."  I greeted

"Hey Nev."  She greeted back

"How was work?. "I asked and she exhaled a bit

"Stressful." She said stressing the 'Stress'.

"Ok. "I said

"What would you like to eat ." I  asked

"Ah food . "She said

"Haha funny , what kind of food . "I asked sarcastically

"Good food ." She sarcastically.

"Okay then I will make us some gooood food ." I said with a sarcastic smile.

"I made lasgana for both of us and now we are eating ."

"Nevah . " Samantha called

"Hm ." She answered

"I hope you remember you are having an interview on Monday.  She asked and I swallowed my food and also sipped on the water close to me before I spoke."

"Yeah, I didn't forget Sam."I said

"Good . We need to go for shopping on Saturday or Sunday. "She said

"Ok. I will fix a date ok ."I said

__________________________________________________
                 *Narrator pov*

"While Nevah was having her dinner.  She was feeling nervous afterall it was her first good interview and the way Samantha described it , it was like she was going to face God but she was also a little bit confident . She never knew what was in stored for her by God . Her mind drifted to one man , her saviour and one name  DAVIEN. "

"On the other hand,  Davien was drowning in his work and also thinking about Nevah and how they already met twice.  "

"Destiny and fate where playing them a big game . He wanted their meeting to be the last . "

"He was only supposed to think about one woman , who ruled his heart,  mind , soul and body RILEY . But now Nevah's thought is taken over and now wondering why Riley isn't fighting nevah in his mind . "

"He was stuck in two thought and wondering how connected they are . He knew that , that wasn't the first time seeing nevah and somewhere, but in his heart he knew there was a conviction that it will certainly not be the last they will be meeting but he had to push back those feeling ."

"He couldn't take it anymore and he went to bed still thinking about his thought . He wondered how one woman has the audacity to keep him awake." 

"They were both thinking about each other . They wondered about how close they were but yet so far away from each other."

        * Narrator's pov in prologue *

"While Nevah was partying , her parent especially her mother was busy crying , sobbing and lamenting how her daughter became like this ."

"Honey calm down."  Nevah's dad said to his wife

"How am i suppose to do that when our daughter is going astray and i can't do anything. " She sobbed as she said

"Calm down . We will sort everything out when we come back ." He said but his wife was not still sure and she started sobbing again.

"As Nevah's mum was still crying , her dad was flickering her eyes from the road to her , they didn't notice that a car was riding towards them and Suddenly BOOM , they collided with the car Infront of them ."

"On the other hand Riley , Davien's fiancée was on her way to pick up her wedding dress from the fashion designer because her wedding was in three days . "

"She entered her car and when she was half the journey, Davien called video called her . "

"Hey babe ." Davien said

"Hey ." She said

"I am on my way dav and I am driving,I can't talk . "Riley said

"C'mon babe, can't you talk to me while driving." Davien said

"I can't ." She scolded

"But I always do that when I always want to talk to you." He said pouting

"No I always warn you to stop doing that and I won't join you in doing that. Please if you want me to have an  accident you can continue doing talking but I won't talk back." She scolded

"Okay fine, but you will have to tell me you love me ". He said

"I won't." . She said

"Please . "  He begged

"I won't."

"C'mon don't be stubborn." He said

"Okay , but you won't say anything again. You promise ." She said

"Yeah yeah I promise . " He said crossing his hands on his chest

As she was busy talking to her fiancé , she didn't notice that a car was headed towards her direction.

"I lov-. " She was about to say when her car collided with another person's car .

"Riley ,babe , what happened to you ." Davien kept on shouting but no avail from Riley .

"He only heard voice and he could only see blood gushing out of his fiancée head."

"From that moment Davien became so devastated and no one could even help him ."

"His mom was helpless and he wished he had listened to Riley but also wondered why Riley couldn't fight for them after all she was a strong lady but she didn't anyways . "

"It broke his heart into many piece and he vowed to find the people involved in this accident and even though they where dead, he will make their family suffer even if it is the last thing he could do . "

"He became so vicious and domaniant , angry and bitter but no one could blame him because it was not his fault . He couldn't be the old cheerful Davien now he is the feared Davien . "

"He was determined to make people suffer now and no one could stop him ."

Hey beautiful fellas.
Good morning/good afternoon/good evening to all my readers.
How are you all doing ?

I am really really really sorry for not updating since .
I have been bothered with a lots of work and crises in Nigeria but we thank God for helping us

I hope you are all safe especially to my Nigerian readers . I love ya all😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Well I promise you I will try to update quickly . Your views on this will be gladly accepted

I have a surprise for you all and I hope you can wait for it . It is coming

1

2

3

Tada

You will get it soon 🤣🤣🤣

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share to your friends

Always stay positive and
Productive

Ps :I love you❤️❤️😍😍