Mission 5 (V)

V's POV

Griffin was scouting around the area, but he came back to me, "Did you find it?" I asked Griffin, "Uh, well, I don't know what I found, but... I think I saw some demons dancing?" Griffin said to me in a confused tone, "Well, then I guess we keep going. The devil sword Sparda is nearby." I told Griffin, we started running but demons were here to fight us, so I let Griffin and Shadow do the attacks while I wait for the demons to turned a dusty kind to stabbed them with my cane, til they were dead. Demons were almost everywhere that we had to keep fighting them for a long time, but they were dead, we had to keep jumping up on some areas that we have to go forward.

Time skip still V's POV

We were leaving at a some kind of weird area of a lot of skulls were there, so we just kept walking til we were out now.  Griffin was looking around til I heard his voice was talking to me, "Hey look, V, a phone! Check and see if it still works!" Griffin said to me, I grabbed the phone and I started putting her number again, but before I could say anything, Griffin started talking to her, "All right, Missy, you're up!" Griffin told the woman, "Keep squawking, little chickee." The woman said to the bird, so I hung up and wait for her, but Griffin came by and swooped my cane away from my hand.  Griffin had been trying to tease me with my cane, but the van came by and got Griffin good because he let go of my cane and was flying away from the van.

The woman was asking me about the stuff that I need to get, so I started getting stuff that I need for this walking, running, and fighting.  The woman gave me stuff that I need and I thank her.  I left the van to keep going to find the sword of Sparda, but of course I was walking to a cemetery area there was demons with a third arm that was in the back of their bodies, but I looked up to see the Sparda sword was by a wall, "Whoa, this is some kind of ritual shindig, isn't it? You guys got the dance fever for Sparda, don't you?" Griffin asked the demons, but of course they tried to attack Griffin but he dodged them, "Whoa, easy on the dance floor there, partner." Griffin said to the demons, I started to look at the sword, "I'll be taking that back. You know your endless worshipping isn't making the Sparda any happier." I said to the demons before I asked Griffin and Shadow to helped me out.

After, I was done with the demons, I started to find a way to get the Sparda sword, but after some time, I was able to find a root and I started to stabbed at it, the roots were gone and the sword was down now, I tried picking it up but of course it was heavy, Griffin was telling me about of how I couldn't get enough strength for myself to get the sword up, but we heard something, so I dragged the sword to where Shadow was looking at, when I went close to the edge I see Dante was unconscious on the ground, I asked Griffin if he could get Dante out of the seat he was sitting at.  Griffin did it and I heard Griffin was talking to himself, "I don't even have the words. I—He's alive, he's alive!" Griffin said out loud, "The devil sword Sparda was concealing Dante's presence." I said to myself.

Griffin was looking at Dante before he started talking to me, "How does one friggin' guy have so much luck, huh!?" Griffin said out loud, I let go of my cane and I started to drag the sword to Dante, "Uhh, V? No no no, get a grip on yourself now, c'mon!" Griffin yelled at me, but I ignored him, "If only you could defeat Urizen... if only... No." I said in a tired voice, "V? No no no..." Griffin said to me, but I didn't listen to him, "If only you never existed..." I said to the unconscious Dante, I lifted the sword up, "Then I...!" I yelled out, "Don't do it, V! No no NO!" Griffin yelled at me, I got ready to stabbed Dante but I didn't hit him, I noticed his eyes were opened now.