Mission 7 (Dante's and (y/n) )

(Y/n)'s POV

Dante was able to get us down, Dante put me down, "We'll meet back up at some point. But for now, one foot in front of the other." Dante said. Dante was looking at me, "You Alright?" Dante asked me, I had a weird to myself but I just something was wrong, "I don't know Dante? I am just getting a bad vibe?" I asked Dante in a worry voice. Dante came by me and gave me a kiss on my cheek, I smiled at this before I gave Dante a kiss on his cheek as well.

Dante jumped down a hole but something was wrong because he told me to stay up there, I listen to him, Dante was going against a weird looking demon that was like a purple color but it was a quick battle with it, "Alright, you can jump down, I catch you." Dante said to me, so I jumped down and I was catch by his warm arms around me, I smiled at this before Dante put me down, so we kept walking in this weird area, but me and Dante smell something that was gross, "Ugh, it stinks... Must be in the right spot." Dante said, I nod at this before we started fighting the demons that were going to killed us, these guys were a little hard to deal with but the two of us were able to do it.

Dante see a hole in the middle of the room that it looks like a long jump down, so Dante picked me up in bridal style and started to jumped down to the bottom of the floor, but of course we got down there to see more demons were here, "Damnit, they sure like us." I said to Dante.  Dante gave me a smirk before we started to killed the demons, I was getting tired with these demons.  Dante looked at me then he decided to give me a piggyback ride, so I got on Dante's back and he started talking to me, "It's alright (y/n), you can fall asleep, I wake you up." Dante said to me, so I gave Dante a kiss on his cheek before falling asleep.

Time skip Dante's POV

After those long battles of those demons, I was able to get us farther and farther for us to keep going, I see a hole in the middle of the room, so I jumped down with (y/n) behind my back while she was sleeping, 'Man, she looks so peaceful on my back.' I said in my head before I got up from that jumped down, I also notice that Nero and V or here as well, I decided to wake (y/n) now, so I started calling her name out and I was using my other arm to shake her a bit, I see her head was moving and also her (e/c) eyes were staring at me before I put her down.

(Y/n) looked around to see Nero and V were here now, so I started talking to them, "Looks like we still got a long way to go." I said to them, we were walking but the ground was shaking then the ground that we were walking was gone now, so we were falling down, but I grabbed (y/n) closed to my chest so she won't hurt herself, I held her tight to me, once I felt the hard ground, I got up to check on (y/n) to see that she is okay, I sign in relief to see that she is alright, so I help her up to started yelling at Nero or V, "No hard feelings guys, but this is our gig!" I yelled out to them.  (Y/n) turned around to face me now, "Dante I am now confused right now? But what do you mean that is our gig?" (Y/n) asked me, I told (y/n) everything about Nero.

(Y/n) was confused about what I told her that Nero is Vergil son, "wow, I didn't expect that at all." (Y/n) said to me, "it's alright, you didn't know at all." I said to (y/n).  (Y/n) was looking up before she turned around to face me now, I started talking to myself, "Trust us, Nero... This one's gonna be a little too much for ya." I said to myself, I felt my hand was grabbed by (y/n)'s hand, I look at her to see her have that beautiful smile on her face, I smiled back at her before I picked her up in bridal style and I started to us down from a big hole that was in the middle of the room.

Time skip still Dante's POV

Me and (y/n) made it to a snow area but more like demons area, so we kept killing demons for us to kept moving forward, but we see some ice that was around the area, but we both noticed a hole was leading down, so I picked up (y/n) in bridal style again, once I was able to get us down to the floor, I put (y/n) down and we see something that the two of us remember back then before we became boyfriend and a girlfriend, it was the Cerberus that we battled before, "Leave at once. Only kings of the Underworld may enter these gates. You two shall not pass!" The Cerberus yelled at us.  (Y/n) looked at me, before we both smirk at this, "Whoa! Easy there, fella. Hey... We remember a stinky little pooch just like you." I said to the demon, I heard giggling behind to see (y/n) was laughing at the joke.