Mission 8 (Dante's and (Y/n) )

(Y/n) POV

Dante grabbed my hand and we started running up, but of course there has to be something that would stop me and Dante, "Never would've guessed you'd come back... Dammit, V, was this your plan all along?" Dante said to himself, but I heard Dante, "Dante...? Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked Dante. Dante looked at me before he started talking to me, "We have to (y/n), besides Vergil is going to do something bad if we don't stop him." Dante said to me. Dante noticed my face has changed to a nervous face, but Dante came by me and gave me a kiss on my lips before he pulled away from me, I smiled at his silly self.

Dante grabbed my hand and we started walking towards to those sharp tentacles but they didn't attack us, they just went away quick, "weird...?" I said to myself, but Dante must've heard me, "Yeah, but right now, let's get going." Dante said to me.  Dante was looking up head to see V's pets we're there.  Dante decided to do a joke to them, "Hey, guys where ya been? We thought you went back into Vergil. You're gonna wish you did." Dante said to V's pets, but they are Vergil's pets.

The bird was now talking to us, "Oh, the wise guy Dante and the wise woman (y/n). We were spawned from Vergil's abominable thoughts. But you two knew that already..." the bird said to us.  Dante kept talking to the bird, "Come to think of it, We did know somethin' was off. Just like with my old brother." Dante said to the bird, but I think Dante was talking to the two other demons.  The bird was talking to us now, "Well, we're merely the discarded thoughts from when he was Nelo Angelo. No longer bound in his consciousness. We're here now to kill you two of our own free will. Liberating!" The bird said to us before he started to get off the demons back and started to shocked us, but Dante used his sword to blocked the attacks that the bird was attacking us.

Dante was holding me tight, so I won't get hit by any attacks on them, "And kill you two we shall, Dante and (y/n). Us, not Vergil." The bird demon said to us, so me and Dante got our weapons out and started fighting them, the bird was attacking us, but me and Dante were attacking the bird but of course the bird was trying to hit us with his lightning.  Dante was able to get a good hit on the demon bird, but this little bastard was telling us that he needs a break, (I swear Griffin is something else 😑😑) me and Dante looked at each other before Dante started talking, "Great...can't wait for the rematch." Dante said.  I looked back at Dante before telling him, "Man, we should've shot him, so we don't have to deal with this crap." I said in a pissed off tone.

Dante chuckle at this before we started walking towards a path that we see a weird portal that looks almost like it could take us somewhere, so Dante had his hand out for me, I grabbed his hand and we started walking towards to that portal.  Dante was trying to get the red portal to opened, but of course I helped Dante to get it opened, we were able to get it opened.  Dante looked at me before I started to wrapped my arms around Dante's neck.  Dante was holding me tight and we got in the portal to be pulled in quick, it was going so fast that I was holding Dante really tight now.

Dante was keeping me closed to him, it felt like a long time that we got out of that little ride that me and Dante were on, once when we were out of that ride, we were now covered in blood now, "Well, that was fun even though we got covered in blood, but other then that, we are alive." I said to Dante while I was laughing at this.  Dante turned around to face me now and started talking to me, "You're right, (y/n) that one was one crazy ride that we been on together." Dante said to me with a chuckle on his voice.  I felt Dante was holding me closed to him again, I felt so relaxed with him by my side.  Dante turned me around, so I could face him now, I see Dante had his hand out to me and started to get the blood out of my face, I smiled at this, before I started doing the same thing to Dante.

Once, I was done cleaning Dante's face off, I started to stared at his face before I moved my eyes to his neck, before Dante could say anything, I moved my mouth to his neck and I started sucking on his neck, I know we are supposed to stop Vergil and killed V's pets, but maybe it couldn't hurt to do this with Dante.  Dante was not shocked about this, because he started to pulled me closer to him, before Dante started to get us on the ground, but he did it very slowly so none of us get hurt.  Dante was groaning at this, I was finished with his neck.