Mission 6 (Dante and (y/n) )

Dante's POV

Flashback

I was having a dream or something, because I was opening my eyes to see my mother was helping me up, "Come here!" She said to me, my mom opened the closet door and she made sure I was in there, I turned around to see my mother was talking to me, "You need to hide, Dante. No matter what happens, you mustn't leave!" My mother said to me, we heard noises and I turned my head to the noise but I turned around to face my mom, "I need to find Vergil. I promise I'll be back. I know this is hard. You must listen to me. Be a big boy... a man, huh?" My mom said to me, but I didn't want my mom to go.

My mom touched my face and was talking to me, "If I don't return, you must run. By yourself, alone. You must change your name. Forget your past and start a new life as someone else. Also find a beautiful woman for yourself and make sure you are happy with her. A new beginning." My mom said to me, she closed the doors, I heard my mom was screaming my brother's name, "Vergil!? Where are you, Vergil!?" I heard my mother yelled out to get Vergil away from here, she started running to find him, but that's when I heard her screaming out loud.

Flashback ended

I woke up to see V was having a sword close to me, I got up and I started talking V, "For a second there I thought you were gonna shish kabob me." I said to V, "I know how stubborn you can be. I thought it might be the only way to wake you." V said to me. I started remembering the day of how Urizen defeated me, "What day is it?" I asked V, "The 15th... of June." V said to me, I started to get up, "A month? No wonder I'm so stiff." I said to myself, I stretch my body to get it moving again, "Right, sunshine, now put a fire under it. We gotta get going, 'cause that annoying pimple Nero is making a beeline for Urizen. And if he gets there he's gonna—" the bird didn't get a chance to finish his line because I grabbed his throat and throw him to another direction, "Smashed like a bug!!" The bird yelled out to me.

I turned around to face V, "Hey, this is my gig. Leave Nero out of this." I told V, I see V was getting up, "If you could defeat Urizen... then I never would have dreamed of using that child. But Urizen... is much stronger than we ever could have imagined." V said to me, while he was carrying his cane off the floor.

I started remembering of how Urizen really beat me, Lady, and Trish on that day and how Nero came in to see us defeated by Urizen, I also remember of how Urizen wanted my wife and of course our child that was in her belly, but (y/n) was only 9 months pregnant and I couldn't let her be in this mission til she was ready to do missions again, I didn't want Urizen to go near my wife or my third child, I also start worrying for my kids as well. Nick and Nancy were still a little young to fight demons with us, so it would be best for them to trained them til they can do it.

After, I was done remembering that day of Urizen, V started talking to me about Nero, "Our last hope, Nero... was completely useless." V said to me again. I started remembering of how I called Nero 'Dead Weight' and how Urizen broke my sword and I was deformed back to my human form, I started to feel weak.

Flashback again

Urizen got me good, I tried to get back up but I couldn't, "This... is power." Urizen said to me, I also felt something tight on me, it was Urizen tentacles that were squeezing me tight, I thought my wife's safety, '(y/n), I am sorry, I wish I was there for you to give birth to our third child, but I guess I am losing to this ugly ass demon.' I said in my head, I thought I was gonna be in there for a while, but Trish throw my dad's sword to me, I lift my arm up to grabbed it and I started to transform to another form, before I could attack him, I heard the demon was talking to me, "you may have not put your wife with this, but don't worry, my army will find her and possibly her child that she is holding in her stomach." Urizen said to me.