A suprise gift

Few years later

(Y/n) POV

It's been a few years since my husband has been gone to seal the portal with his brother, it has been hard for me and the kids, but I had some help with Nero and Kyrie, they wanted me to take some day's off because of this, so I could stayed with my kids. Nancy was almost acting like her father, she has her cocky self just like her father, but she has her loyalty self from me. Nick's personality is almost like me, but he has his kindness from me and also having the same fighting skills that I have. Dante Jr. was still young to learned but I just know that he also has his father's personality, Cocky, funny, and sometimes energetic just like his father, but Dante Jr. has a little bit of personality it's only loyalty and kindness.

Kyrie was helping me with food for Nero and the kids, of course now Nancy and Nick are little older they can go on missions just like me and his father, but now they are going mission with their cousin.  Lady was with them, while Trish was somewhere else, but I didn't mind at all as long as my kids are okay, "(y/n), so when are you going to teach Dante Jr. of how to fight?" Kyrie asked me, "who knows Kyrie? But I just know he is not doing now, maybe in a few years or something." I said to Kyrie.

Dante Jr. was messing around the amulet that his father gave to him, but I just know that Dante Jr. never got a chance to meet his father, sometimes I wish that he got a chance to meet his father, but now we have to deal with this, I still have my choker on when Dante gave it to me and also my enlightenment ring that I still have on.  Kyrie noticed me that I was quiet, so she came behind me and started hugging me, I hug her back before we pulled away from each other.

Time skip Nick's POV

My sister, Nancy was busy at killing demons that was almost near me and our cousin Nero, but every since we been training so hard for our lives to keep fighting, but sometimes it is hard to see mom looking a little bit upset about our father is gone now.  Nancy was almost like dad but she was different, but I just know that me and my siblings are going to protect this world just like our grandpa and father did.  Nero was looking at us before telling us that we have to keep going, so we didn't say anything and we started following him.

Nero was leading us to a somewhat weird area, but we didn't stop at all, because we were fighting a lot of demons that we see a somewhat light, I decided to take a look at it, I looked closer at it to see a face but some reason it looks familiar, once I got a good looked at it, it was my father that was in there, but he wasn't alone because I see him with a another man that has white hair just like us.

Nancy came by me and she looked at where I was looking she gasp because she saw our father was in there, "Nero, helped us." I said to my cousin Nero.  Nero was confused and came to us, til he saw our father and I am guessing his father as well. 

Nancy's POV

I can't believe it, our father was alive and safe, I was so happy that he was alive and well, but I just know mom is gonna to be happy to see dad again.  Nero decided to used his sword to cut something that was around my dad and of course cutting the same thing that was around the another guy.  Nick decided to get our dad up, I joined in as well, "Dad, can you hear us, it's your kids, Nick and Nancy!" My brother said to our father.  I noticed our dad was waking up to see us, "Nick? Nancy? Is it really you two?" Our dad asked us.

Nick helped our dad up and I helped my brother as well, "Yeah, dad it's us." I said to my dad.  Dad was looking at the two of us, before Nero came by and saw our dad, before looking at the other man that was on the floor, "Vergil, get up it's time for you to get up!" My dad yelled at the man, but something click in my head because mom did tell us about our real uncle that goes by the name Vergil, I just know that he is our uncle.