Ch 7: Bercouli's Training and Recovery

Y/N's P.O.V

Y/N:.....
???: Y/N wake up....
Y/N: Let me sleep some more.
Mom: Wake up dear....

I woke up in a field of flowers and saw before me my mother who caressed my face.

Y/N: Mom?

Mom: It is I dear.

Y/N: I see...wait...Mom?!

I began to realize that it was really my mom in front of me in this field who with me and soon emotions overtook me and I began to tear up uncontrollably.

Mom: Last time I checked I'm your only mother.

Y/N:*embraces her* Mom...I missed you so much...

Mom: As do I dear...however...

Y/N: ?

Mom: I didn't wake you up so that you could be with your father and I. I woke you up so that you could awake in the real world again.

Y/N: The real world? I thought this was the real world though isn't it?

Mom: No dear...this is merely your dream...you were nearly killed in the real world, however, we saved you.

Y/N: The ring...

I looked down to my finger and saw the same ring that my mother gifted me when I was a child.

https://youtu.be/bR96EpdGgKg

Mom: It is not your time yet dear. There is still so much more for you to do in your world. You have many people waiting on you. From the past and the present. You are their and our hope. So go forth and awaken again my son.

Y/N: Mom...I can't...I don't want to live in this cruel world anymore...the pain I've experienced...I can't go forth anymore....If I couldn't even save you and Dad then how am I supposed to save the world...

Mom: But you can. Our deaths were out of your control. We did it to protect you, and to pass on  the hope of a millennia onto our beloved child. I know you can do this Y/N. No matter what, you have to persevere through this cruel world, that's the only way that we can carry on, and no matter what your father and I will always be with you...*touches the ring*...in your heart and memories always...so rise up and save the world. Our Savior. My little king.

After that sentence my mother disappeared and I slowly began to wake up once again, but this time to someone different calling out my name. As I awoke I saw around me a field of grass and a familiar blonde haired beauty desperately shaking me awake.

Saber: Y/N!!!!

Y/N:...Saber...

Saber: Oh thank the Heavens you're awake.

Y/N: What happened...where am I...

Saber: You don't remember?

*flashback*

Hersyrian: This is where I end that fowl prophecy and exterminate the Star King from existence!!!! Die!!!!

Y/N: GAHHH!!!!

All: Y/N!!!

*flashback end*