Chapter 6: Spooky Lads

[Hi everyone! Sorry! I'm a dumbass who forgets to update this! I've been binging YuGiOh stuff and forgot to check this stuff. Speaking of YuGiOh, I may start a one-shot book for Puzzleshipping, Deathshipping, and Thiefshipping soon. Also, if you have any questions about how the house functions: Fanfiction Magic]

It had been a while since Bill and the others ended up in the fanfiction house. Over this time, they learned to appreciate each other. Bill and Onceler obviously had a mutual appreciation almost since the beginning, but Alastor? It took him a while. He warmed up to Bill long before he did towards Onceler, mainly due to the fact that he only saw use in Bill's power. But as time went on, and after a scolding or two from Bill about being a dick and how his words do effect Onceler's mindset, he came around. He understood that Onceler had his own strengths.

One of said strengths was fashion design. And since Halloween was coming up, this strength became very apparent to the group. Despite Bill and Alastor being cold-hearted, powerful beings, they were drawn to the dramatic nature of costumes, so of course they wanted to have the only slightly fashion-oriented man make them costumes. And, unsurprisingly, Onceler agreed. However, the other two would have to decorate the house in exchange. 

The two were happy to accept that arrangement, and the green-bean man got to work. He got their measurements, and the house produced  a couple of mannequin forms with said measurements along with many yards of fabrics and furs for the costumes that Bill and Alastor wanted. He took inventory of what he had, then sighed and sat down at his desk with a sketchbook to start sketching out rough designs for the costumes.

"Alright! This is my chance to prove myself fully to Alastor! Time to blow him away and earn his full respect, not just the bit that Bill managed to get him to feel towards me," Onceler was giving himself a poorly-constructed pep talk before even putting his pencil to the paper. Why was this so hard to do? Why did this fill him with so much dread? He never was afraid of failing people before, so why now? He had to stop thinking, so shook his head and took a deep breath. "I'll warm up by designing mine. That'll help me out."

And, with that, he did. He jotted down the notes and went to work. His pencil became an extension of himself. He was in his own pleasant, little world. He smiled. This was going to turn out great.

[That was a nice chapter to write. I will update this before Halloween, I promise, so that way I can finish this little Halloween segment. And now for two questions for yall.
1: How would you guys like a puzzleshipping/deathshipping/thiefshipping oneshot book?
2: What would these guys' costumes be? I'll need some ideas, lol.
Love y'all, xox]