The Begining of the End

I was still standing still, frozen with shock.

Natsuki had just used her sheer force of will to snap her own neck, and now the game was just back to normal. Well, as normal as act 2 could get.

MC picked me to share his poem with next. 

He walked over to me.

"Hi MC, how's it going?" I said, smiling through the pain of what I just saw.

"Monika, this needs to stop," MC said, glaring straight at me.

"W-what do you mean? I stuttered. I felt my face heating up.

"I know what you're doing," He stated. "Natsuki didn't deserve that. And neither did Sayori."

He did know. He knew everything.

"I also know that you're going to do it to Yuri next. She doesn't deserve it either."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about. And who's Sayori? Is she you're friend?"

MC rolled his eyes.

"You don't need to pretend any more Monika. I've seen it happen that many times. I know that you know too. I know that you killed Sayori and Yuri. I know it was you."

"It wasn't me! You know as well as I do that suicide was not the outcome that I thought I would get! They did that! Not me!" Tears welled in my eyes. "It wasn't my fault."

It wasn't my fault. 

It couldn't be my fault.

MC kept glaring at me. I sighed.

"You really don't give me much of a choice," I said. "I'll see you again in a second.

The screen went dark.

A/N Sorry for the delay! This will hopefully be the second last chapter. I'm so sorry for making this so close to the original game rather than a "Monika route", but I promise you, this was all part of my plan! There will be more of the whole Monaika x MC thing in the last chapter!

Thank you all so much for reading this, it means a lot to me! Have a great day!