Powers

(Y/n)- Your name
(L/n)- Last name
(E/c)- Eye color
(S/c)-Skin color
(H/c)-Hair color

Important
This story will be in 2nd person point of view. I'd like to eventually experiment with first person and may add a chapter or 2 in the point of view.

Story may also be altered. Not following exactly how the show did.

When using your powers, your eyes change completely black. Like the photo above, veins and dark circles appear also.

Your powers:

Unbreakable skin- •Skin and Bones that cannot be broken for damaged•

Dark matter- •The ability to control and manipulate shadows and or dark areas into weapons or things that can benefit you.•

Flight- •The ability to fly.•

Shape Shifting/ Phasing- This ability turns you into a small cloud of black mist, still allowing you to fly but you are able to walk through walls. Only accessible in a pitch black area or room.

Like how starlight can absorb and manipulate light, you can do the exact same with the dark. You are strongest at night or in a dimmed room. You can use shadows as weapons. The only downside is your weakest in the daytime or in white lit rooms.

Your skin in impenetrable. Nothing can tear your skin. You also have an incredibly high metabolism. Your body is very resistant to drugs and alcohol.

You can fly for as long as you'd like, but you only travel about 136mph at maximum speed.

This is an xFem story. If you want a xMale story this probably isn't for you. There will be a lot of mention of She, her, and possible male x female smut. But this story is open to everyone but it will be rated R. Please point out any spelling or grammar errors, I'm always looking to improve my writing! Give me feedback and tell me what you want to happen next! You might be able to alter the story.