DAY 2 - Night

"Alright then, everyone look at your arm's suit screens. There's a voting app, it will only show our votes once everyone's voted or once the voting timer finishes. We get given 5 minutes to discuss so that way we can use the time wisely. The timer will start once everyone logs on," Pink explained.

Everyone looked down at their screens and logged into the app. The timer started in the bottom left corner of their screens.

"I'm voting White because he falsely accused me and I know I'm innocent!" Purple exclaimed.

"But we don't know if you're innocent Purple," Orange pointed out.

"I can prove it! Tomorrow first thing in the morning I'll do the Medbay Scan!" Purple nodded and folded her arms after tapping on her screen.

"If that's the case I'm also going to vote White. I'm sorry but you have the least solid alibi," Green said and tapped on her screen.

"You came from Reactor to Electrical right?" Lime asked.

"Yes!!!" White reassured.

"That's impossible, I was watching cameras the whole time after lunch. One of the cameras are carefully placed in the corridor from Reactor to the lower parts of the ship and I didn't see you pass through there," Cyan1 said.

"Red can you confirm this? You were with Cyan1 in Security this whole afternoon right?" Pink asked.

"I don't know man, I had a task in there and wasn't really watching the cameras. I know Cyan1 was with me the whole time though," Red said.

"That is very suspicious. You also tried to use the 'I reported the body so I can't be the Imposter' excuse," Lime squinted her eyes observantly at White.

"Well I think it's Black! Their alibi was just getting snacks... From the Cafeteria! That's near the kitchen and Blue was stabbed to death. The only knives on this ship is found in the kitchen," White explained.

"Yes, Black is suspicious but it would've taken too long to get from Electrical to the Cafeteria plus we would've seen her leave from cameras. Speaking of the kitchen; Orange spends a lot of time in there, she was closest to the body's location. I think she could be the Imposter!" Red said and tapped on her screen.

"But I-" Orange started.

"Well I'm voting Cyan2, I knew it was a mistake to leave Blue alone and now I have to avenge him!" Brown cut in as he aggressively tapped his screen.

"I went to go fix the sabotage in Communications!" Cyan2 gasped, "Purple saw me there, right Purple?"

"Mhm," Purple nodded with closed eyes proudly.

"30 seconds left guys. Get your votes in," Pink said as they urgently tapped on their screen.

The remaining Crewmates who hadn't voted yet looked down apprehensively at their screens to cast their final decisions. Everyone's screen lit up and the voting animation started to reveal the results...

[Cyan2 and Pink skipped voting. Red voted on Orange. Brown voted on Cyan2. White voted on Black. Green, Orange, Black, Purple, Cyan1 and Lime all voted on White.]

White looked up from his screen in shock. "You are all making a big mistake!" He said as he stood up and took a instinctive step back from everyone.

"I'm sorry mate, majority rules." Brown shrugged as he speedily got up behind White and pushed him down aggressively onto the main table.

White struggled under Brown's grip as Pink took a step forward and unscrewed his helmet. "You're all wrong! Black's the Imposter! You have to trust me guys!!!" he yelled.

Orange looked away in too much emotional pain. Green walked over to comfort her, Green's face was unreadable. Pink took a step back next to Cyan2. Red and Brown forced White over to the ejection area. Everyone followed, some slower than others suddenly realising what they've done.

"I skipped because I believed we were lacking too much evidence," Pink said to Cyan2. He was rubbing his child's shoulders to comfort it.

"Yes, I did the same... I hope they're right," Cyan2 looked sorrowfully at the events unfolding in front of her. 

After White got shoved forcefully into the ejection room the door closed down, isolating him from the rest of the Crewmates. Everyone huddled around the monitor that would show the deceased report, or alternatively, no data.

White smashed his fist frustratingly against the glass but it didn't do anything. He looked down to the floor and took off his cowboy hat. His brown hair covered his face to hide his last emotions. But alas, a single tear splashed down onto the clean floor.

Brown pressed the ejection button and White got sent out into space, his body drifting off slowly as his last bit of life evaporated. The monitor inside the ship flashed as it turned on to get a scan. Everyone held their breath.

[ID: WHIP0       HT:3' 6"       WT: 92lb       C: White       BT: B+       DECEASED]

"What- what does that mean?" Red looked to Pink with anxiety. Everyone turned around to Pink slowly in fear.

"He wasn't an Imposter," Pink said.

"Oh my gosh-" Orange burst into tears and sank to her knees. Everyone gasped in shock, unsure how to respond. Red looked down at Orange with empathy. She then took a step back from everyone with fear.

"This is all your fault... Everyone who voted him out... It's all your fault!!!" She screamed.

"Red, calm down," Cyan1 put her hands out in front of her but close to her body with doubt.

"NO!!!" She yelled and flung herself towards Cyan1 tackling her to the ground.

Cyan1 was shocked with the sudden aggression and couldn't get out from Red's grip. "Nhng- Red-" Cyan1 stuttered, unable to breath.

Brown reached down forcefully and pulled Red off Cyan1. Red clawed aggressively at the air and spat with distrust. Cyan1 inhaled deeply, coughing as she attempted to get off the floor.

Pink helped brown hold Red. "Red, I understand the shock you are going on right now. It's a perfectly normal human behaviour to act this way but now we have to move on in order to survive, whether it's from good news or bad news. White wouldn't want more innocents to die..." Pink soothed.

Red slowly stopped struggling and looked down to the floor in pain. "You're right Pink... I'm sorry Cyan," Red sincerely apologised.

Cyan1 who was still laying on her back, one arm propping her up from the ground, blinked. She took a deep breath and nodded, "It's ok, I understand."

Everyone let out a sigh, the final bit of tension now subdued, they all looked towards the way back to Medbay for the comfort sleep could possibly give them.