DAY 4 - Night

Everyone got teleported around the main Cafeteria table. Cyan2 stood up, startled. Red was in mid-sprint and collided into the table painfully. She collapsed onto a chair behind her with a distorted grunt. Purple skidded to a halt and waved her arms around to regain balance.

"I found Brown's dead body outside Electrical, I didn't see his dead body until the lights got fixed," Green reported quickly.

"IT'S GREEN, I SAW THEM DO IT!" Black took a step away from the table with fear and pointed at Green with a shaky hand.

"Are you sure you saw Green do it? It was pitch black the whole time," Orange asked.

"I didn't do it and I didn't see the murder happen, I think it could be you Black, you were also right next to Brown's dead body," Green said.

"No way!!! I swear it was you, you were in front of me on the way to Electrical!" Black re-accused.

"Wait, so you didn't see Green do it," Purple doubted.

"Well, no but..."

"That's really suspicious then. But on the other matter... Orange, you came into Electrical a little while after me. Did you not trip over a dead body on the way over or did you kill him?" Cyan1 interrogated.

"What?! No, I didn't kill Brown or notice a dead body. I must've accidentally passed him on the way through the corridor!" Orange attempted to explained.

"Where did everyone else run off to when the lights went out?" Green asked.

"I had to go make sure Pink's kid was okay at the Reactor," Cyan2 said.

"I followed Cyan2," Red said, finally over the pain.

"So did I," Purple added.

"Ok, so the only ones remaining as a suspect were the people fixing the lights..." Cyan2 noted.

The four crewmates who stuck together during the blackout all looked at each other.

"Oh shoot, the voting time started up when Green reported the body! There's 30 seconds left, we should vote!" Red exclaimed.

Everyone quickly looked down on their screens to vote and the animation started to show the results...

[Orange, Black and Purple all voted on Green. Red, Green, Cyan1 and Cyan2 all voted on Black.]

"Nonononono you are all wrong! I'm not even suspicious! It's Green!!!" Black said frantically as she crouched underneath the main table.

Red walked over to Black and pulled her out from under the table.

"Stop! You shouldn't do this!" Orange grabbed Red's arm with doubt.

"Orange, you were framed! I trust you even though you haven't done the Medbay Scan, we have to find out who the Imposter is one way or another," Red shook her head.

"But I think it's Green!" Orange persuaded.

"Yes!!!" Black agreed.

"I'm sorry, a vote is a vote," Red dragged Black towards the ejection room as she struggled.

Cyan2 got hit with regret as the scene unfolded in front of her. "Oh gosh, what have I done?!" She question her sanity. Green closed her eyes and shook her head sorrowfully to Cyan2 and guided her to the ejection room, following the rest of the crew.

Purple took Black's helmet off and forced her into the ejection room. Black aggressively elbowed Purple in the stomach before the ejection door started to close down. Purple clutched her stomach in pain and stumbled back safely before the door could close.

Black's eyes shone with anger and distrust as she stared at the rest of her crew on the other side. Her hands shook with an over-surge of emotion but then she closed her eyes, peacefully with a humour filled smile. "If you're gonna be a god, be the shiny pineapple."

Red pressed the ejection button and Black got sent out into space. The report monitor in the ship turned on as it scanned.

[ID: BLAP0       HT: 3' 6"       WT: 92lb       C: Black       BT: AB+       DECEASED]

"I TOLD YOU!!!" Orange screamed at Red and shook her by the shoulders with rage.

Red blinked with surprise and then sadness. Green clapped at Black's last, wise words. The rest of the crewmates joined in with respect for their passed crewmate. Orange took off her chef hat with sorrow and grief. Cyan2 observed Orange with empathy and did the same, except with her snow goggles. The crewmates who couldn't take off their hats or didn't have any, took off their whole helmets and dipped their heads in a moment of respectful silence.

"It's very late, we should get some sleep if we want to continue. For the sake of Black and the rest of our fellow crewmates who've passed," Cyan1 comforted the crew.

Everyone nodded solemnly and slowly headed off to the Medbay as they mentally prepared themselves for the last 3 days before they arrive back on Earth.