DAY 3 - Morning

The remaining 10 Crewmates woke up slowly to another long day. A comforting beeping noise woke Cyan2 up. When she blinked the sleep out of her eyes she sat up and looked over at the Medbay Scanner. Purple stood still on the scanner with her head held high as the green lazer rings moved up and down.

Pink sat up tensely. "No one get up from their bed, we can't risk a stack kill," they warned.

Everyone sat up slowly, anticipating the results. *Brrrr* The final green ring floated down *Bling!*

"My case is proven innocent!" She said with pride as she elegantly stepped down from the scanner.

"Great, lets have breakfast now. We forgot to have dinner and now I'm starving!" Black grinned.

"Yup, I'll make breakfast for you all," Orange stood up from her bed.

"Someone should go with her, just in case..." Red fretted.

"What- Why?!" Orange asked with disbelief.

"Don't think too much about it, I'll go with you to the kitchen, Orange. Maybe... I could learn a new recipe from you!" Cyan2 suggested. In the corner of Cyan2's eyes she saw Pink looking at her with new found respect.

Orange looked confusingly at Cyan2 and Red for a moment then smiled. "Ok!" she bounced out of the Medbay towards the cafeteria. Everyone got up and followed.

***

"Alrighty!" Orange said as she adjusted her chef hat. Cyan2 observed next to her, they were both in the kitchen, alone.

Orange grabbed out some eggs, milk and butter from the fridge. Then some bread from the pantry. "I'll be making French toast today!" She smiled to Cyan2 joyfully.

"OooOoo, I'm looking forward to eating it!" Cyan2 licked her lips. If she had a tail it would be wagging madly right now.

As Orange started to crack the eggs into a mixing bowl something caught Cyan2's attention. She walked over to the knife block. There was 4 slots for 4 knives but there were only 3 knives present.

"Hey... Orange? Have you gotten up to any cutting bits yet in the cooking?" Cyan2 asked as she looked up nervously from the knife block.

"Nope, why?" Orange asked not looking up from the frying pan as she tipped the egg mix onto the bread.

"Nevermind, I'll check it out after you finish these breads of joy," Cyan2 smiled.

"Mmkay."

After a few more minutes Orange had finished cooking a lot of French toasts and was now adding the final touches. She reached over to the knife block and pulled a knife out. There was freshly washed 80 years old fruits placed across the chopping board.

Cyan2 observed, concerned, as Orange didn't seem to notice the missing knife.

Once she finished cutting the fruit and arranging them evenly among all the plates she casually placed the knife back after cleaning it. Cyan2 grabbed Orange's arm before she could reach the plates to serve them. "What is it?" she asked, startled.

"There's a missing knife from the knife block," Cyan2 stated.

"Oh, yes. It went missing ever since the first morning we woke up after breakfast," Orange shrugged. 

"And you never thought to bring this up to the group?!"

"Of course not! They would find me suspicious!" Orange exclaimed.