Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV

I can't wait for todays training. I always love training with aunty! I run down the stairs but there was something I wish I never saw..."(Y/N) RUN NOW THEY WILL KILL YOU!!! P-PLEASE R-RUN!!!" My legs wouldn't move. There were men surrounding aunty, they had kunais with them and one was holding it up to her throat. "There's the kid! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR KILL HER!!" The man that held aunty screamed. But I couldn't run... no it was impossible to run. And if I could...where do I run? "(Y/N)!!" Aunty Shouted. The men were charging at me with kunais. I closed my eyes hoping this was a nightmare but when I opened them... "(Y/N) It's okay... I'll a-always be by your side... j-just promise to b-become a great Kunoichi..." "No..." Aunty sacrificed herself for me... Why? I cried and I screamed in pain, she was the only one I had. But suddenly the whole building exploded. (You used your Rinnegan) And everyone that was trying to attack me... we're dead on the ground... I cried and cried, there was some black smoke around me. "(Y/N)...I...Love y-you please... Find a.. man named Jiraiya...he will help.." Those were her last words and then she died. 

Jiraiya's POV

I was traveling around the forest when suddenly I saw a little fox with a scroll in his mouth. I leaned down and I was in pure shock. It was Hoshiko's summoning (Hoshiko means a star, someone bright like a star), This is bad. I took the scroll to see what it reads. "I wish this was a letter with something good in this but... I have bad news, if you are reading this it means I have already died..." tears fell down my face. Hoshiko was one of my good friends, I even made my main character in the book as her... "Please follow my summoning to the place (Y/N) is... she may be in big trouble... please take care of her my friend... from your truely best friend, Hoshiko." I clutched my hands into fists, I can't stand here (Y/N) might be in big trouble. "Please show me to (Y/N)..." The fox started to move and I followed it. 

Few minutes later I got to the place (Y/N) and Hoshiko were living in. I saw (Y/N) on the ground near Hoshiko. "(Y/N)!!" I ran up to her and check if she's alive. "S-she's alive..." I look at Hoshiko. "I-it's been a while..." "Please don't waste your energy I might be able to do something!" I exclaim I don't want her to die! "I should be dead already...But I wanted to see (Y/N) again..." She put her hand on (Y/N) cheak. "Please make her a great Kunoichi Jiraiya...Y-you're her last hope..." She closes he eyes and smiles... how does she this much strength?! "Of course... Please look over her up there..." I say and her hand drops down on the ground. 

One day later (Y/N) POV

I woke up in a bed, though I don't recall seeing it ever. "I see your awake... must have been rough yesterday...my name is Jiraiya and you are (Y/N) right?" I stood up and gave him a hug. "So aunty is...?" "I sorry to say but yes... it's hard for me to accept the fact too, she was a good friend of mine..." I started to cry, and he leaned down to my level. "I'll protect you I promised that to your aunty and your parents." He wiped my tears away and gave me a warm smile. "You knew my parents?!" I shouted. "Yes I did... and (Y/N) you don't have to worry about anyone hunting you down... It's hard to accept it but... you killed the last of your clan... but you did it because you were angry and sad and they were going to kill you so please don't think of yourself as a clan killer." Am I lucky I have people like him and aunty in my life?